The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where do the Canucks finish?

chickenman92

Where do the Canucks finish?   

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guessing we'll make the playoffs. Sedins are still killing it, and I'm guessing the rookies will get better. D is a huge problem, but Miller will keep us in most games and some of those one goal ones will start going our way. I'm optimistic.

Once there, the fun really starts. If Miller catches fire at the right time and another D-man starts to shine out of nowhere, we could be playing into June. If not, one and done, oh well. Either way, it would be great to get the rookies some playoff experience.

Just now, Cowardrobertford said:

Our ability to make the playoffs will be depend on how well our rookies do.

Saying that, I bloody hope we get to pick a top 7 pick at the draft.

So you want the rookies to be complete failures so we can get a top 7 pick?

Just now, Cowardrobertford said:

I'll change that to young players. 

Assuming they don't do very well of course, but I don't expect them to contribute that much. 

So you want the young players to be unsuccessful so we don't make the playoffs and get a better pick.

Why do you want failure from any Canuck at all?

You just gone full turd, absolute turd, trying to change my words. 

The crap, do you know how much I love to see McCann or Bo Horvart do something on the ice and score. Seeing them score in a game we just lost makes it as if we haven't lost all.

It's stupid that you think I want a canuck to fail based on what I said. Plus how the crap do you think the Canucks will make the playoffs with our young players not producing?

1 minute ago, Cowardrobertford said:

You just gone full turd, absolute turd, trying to change my words. 

The crap, do you know how much I love to see McCann or Bo Horvart do something on the ice and score. Seeing them score in a game we just lost makes it as if we haven't lost all.

It's stupid that you think I want a canuck to fail based on what I said. Plus how the crap do you think the Canucks will make the playoffs with our young players not producing?

I didn't change any words. Let me break it down for you.

Our ability to make the playoffs will be depend on how well our rookies do. - so if we make the playoffs, it will be because the rookies did well. If we don't make the playoffs, it will be because the rookies didn't play well.

Saying that, I bloody hope we get to pick a top 7 pick at the draft. - To get a top 7 pick means we will have to miss the playoffs and according to your first statement, missing the playoffs would mean the rookies didn't play well.

So unless you can't articulate your thoughts, it certainly seems to me that you want two things to happen that can't happen at the same time.

8 minutes ago, RonMexico said:

I didn't change any words. Let me break it down for you.

Our ability to make the playoffs will be depend on how well our rookies do. - so if we make the playoffs, it will be because the rookies did well. If we don't make the playoffs, it will be because the rookies didn't play well.

Saying that, I bloody hope we get to pick a top 7 pick at the draft. - To get a top 7 pick means we will have to miss the playoffs and according to your first statement, missing the playoffs would mean the rookies didn't play well.

So unless you can't articulate your thoughts, it certainly seems to me that you want two things to happen that can't happen at the same time.

Yes, the rookies will have to play well, contribute, in order for the us to make the playoffs. But at the pace in which they are going, it is unlikely, and more likely is that we could pick around top 10, and I hope other teams do well enough making us pick around 7th

Voted 12th, would be happy if we finish anywhere in the bottom 3 and yes, that can still make me a true Canucks fan. Trade Vrbata (if we can), trade Miler (if we can), and trade Hamhuis or Edler. Let's get a top prospect and ship out the redundant, overrated players. Just my opinion but if you disagree, you're wrong. JK but seriously LA/Chi both spent years at the bottom and it isn't a coincidence.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎45‎:‎36‎, hatedkid666 said:

I think we can make the playoffs but one of the cali teams would have to drop off which is unlikely as Ducks just found their game, Sharks are killing it and Kings are playing vintage LA hockey

And lost it again against the Coyotes. The Ducks aren't going to fare as well as everyone thinks they will.

3 hours ago, coastal.view said:

probably .500 hockey

which won't get them into the playoffs

but the 41 game mark will really tell us where this team is trending this year

Not really. The Tort's year we were doing OK until after Xmas. Then the wheels fell off.

Archived