The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel & Henrick

Patchoball Cannons

I've had enough! It's time for all of us who have thoroughly enjoyed everything these two superstars have done for this organization and this city to stand up to all the naysayers and put them in their place! Daniel and Henrick are the 2 best players to ever lace them up for the Canucks, yet they seldom get the respect they're due from this fanbase. Back to back Art Ross trophies, back to back Ted Lindsay awards, and should've been back to back Hart winners as well. No one else has ever brought home that hardware for this team, add in a trip to game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals and leading the team to three presidents trophies, no other players in our history have brought so much success to this city and club. Other players like Linden, McLean, Smyl, Brodeur and Snepts are still celebrated to this day, I'm not trying to take anything away from those guys as I love em all, but they can't hold a candle to what the Sedins have done for us. From day one the knock on the twins was they don't like the physical game and to take them out all you have to do is rough them up. I've never seen any players take more abuse from the opposition and keep going. They are in the corners on every shift, playing in the hardest areas and taking as much abuse as the other teams best defenders can dish out and they keep rolling along. At 35 they are both still point a game players, yet half the people who call themselves fans of this team ask for them to be traded or demoted to a 2nd or 3rd line role. These two future hall of famers deserve more from this fanbase. They've given us so much over the past 15 years, the least we can do is give them the respect they're due.

37 minutes ago, Patchoball Cannons said:

I've had enough! It's time for all of us who have thoroughly enjoyed everything these two superstars have done for this organization and this city to stand up to all the naysayers and put them in their place! Daniel and Henrick are the 2 best players to ever lace them up for the Canucks, yet they seldom get the respect they're due from this fanbase. Back to back Art Ross trophies, back to back Ted Lindsay awards, and should've been back to back Hart winners as well. No one else has ever brought home that hardware for this team, add in a trip to game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals and leading the team to three presidents trophies, no other players in our history have brought so much success to this city and club. Other players like Linden, McLean, Smyl, Brodeur and Snepts are still celebrated to this day, I'm not trying to take anything away from those guys as I love em all, but they can't hold a candle to what the Sedins have done for us. From day one the knock on the twins was they don't like the physical game and to take them out all you have to do is rough them up. I've never seen any players take more abuse from the opposition and keep going. They are in the corners on every shift, playing in the hardest areas and taking as much abuse as the other teams best defenders can dish out and they keep rolling along. At 35 they are both still point a game players, yet half the people who call themselves fans of this team ask for them to be traded or demoted to a 2nd or 3rd line role. These two future hall of famers deserve more from this fanbase. They've given us so much over the past 15 years, the least we can do is give them the respect they're due.

I think The c was taken from Henrik's name and stitched onto his jersey.^_^

Some Fans can be childish like that. They complain about what their team lacks, and often forget about what they have.

The Sedins have never been my favourites, but I've always respected what they've accomplished for this franchise . You can't replace their contributions with a flashy blockbuster trade, or any nonsense like that.

3 hours ago, Patchoball Cannons said:

Respect Henrik by spelling his name right. ::D

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

I think The c was taken from Henrik's name and stitched onto his jersey.^_^

Hahahahaha... Well done.  The least you could do, OP,  with a thread to show respect for the two greatest Canucks ever is to spell their names right.  Just jabbing at ya!

1 minute ago, nom_de_plume said:

Hahahahaha... Well done.  The least you could do, OP,  with a thread to show respect for the two greatest Canucks ever is to spell their names right.  Just jabbing at ya!

Yup, it's all in good fun.  Our board is full of the best fans (posters) for sure.  

Archived