The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roman Polak ( Discussion)

4 minutes ago, billabong said:

polak will be looking for 4m+ and thats a risky move for a guy whos aging and not known for his skating ability 

schenn is the poor mans version of polak and could be had for a straight up swap for weber 

You are crazy, my bet is you did not see what happen to Cody Franson this offseason

36 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

So with the lack of physicality from the blue line would Polak be good option for some toughnessbe . His hitting game is good but i am not how he is defensively he has to be at least a upgrade over weber.

third and prospect for him maybe

I would take Polak just cause he is a big defender who plays the right side.

8 minutes ago, billabong said:

polak will be looking for 4m+ and thats a risky move for a guy whos aging and not known for his skating ability 

schenn is the poor mans version of polak and could be had for a straight up swap for weber 

I would take Schenn as well Big defender coming in to his prime plays the right side

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

So with the lack of physicality from the blue line would Polak be good option for some toughnessbe . His hitting game is good but i am not how he is defensively he has to be at least a upgrade over weber.

third and prospect for him maybe

Why don't we just bring Dana Murzyn out of retirement, they probably skate at the same speed!

6 minutes ago, oldnews said:

You've got to be kidding.  

Polak above Tanev on the depth chart.

Please have a closer look at who you are talking about.

I agree Tanev >>>>>>>>> then Polak. I put it that way to balance the lines out a bit. Would not want Humhuis and Polak or Hutton and Polak. Plus I think Edler and Tanev is not working this season as well as it did last season.

10 minutes ago, oldnews said:

You've got to be kidding.  

Polak above Tanev on the depth chart.

Please have a closer look at who you are talking about.

Plus line ups should not indicate depth chart.

Power play and Penalty kill time do.

Line ups indicate best pairing for 5 on 5.

Archived