Canucks Community

2016 WJHC Pool - 2nd League - POOL FULL

AriGold

2016_WJC_logo_672x412.jpg

r6qvgRC.png

zE4luyS.png

2CzLitz.png

Welcome to my 4th annual WJHC pool.

The draft will start on Saturday December 12th at 7am with picks being 5 hours in length starting at 7am and ending at 12am PST. If you miss your pick you may make it up at anytime. Once you have made your selection please quote the next GM up to let them know they may make their pick.

Rules:

• Each team consists of 3 forwards, 2 defensemen, and 1 goalie.
  • Snake draft order. Draft order to be determined.
  • The majority of the draft will be done offline, so as soon as 10 teams have been filled we will use a website to determine the draft order *Website is http://www.draftpicklottery.com/*
  • If a player is injured before the tournament, his team may choose to replace him with another player who has yet to be drafted. If a player is injured during a tournament game, he may not be replaced.
  • If a player is chosen but fails to make the final cut for his team, his team may choose to replace him with another player who has yet to be drafted.
  • No trading picks.
  • You may change your pick at any time until the next pick is taken.
  • You don't select a individual goalie, you select a whole teams goaltending for the entire tournament.

Scoring System:

• Goal & Shootout Winning Goal - 1 point
  • Assist - 1 point
  • Win - 1 points
  • Shutout - 1 point

Draft Results:

Time Line:

Draft Start - The draft will start on Saturday December 12th at 7am, if you wish to pick prior to this time you are allowed to but there will be ZERO pressure on other GM's if they wish to wait until Saturday December 13th.

Draft Limits and key dates - The Draft will run with 5 hour time limits from 7am-12am every day until Sunday December 21st at 11:59pm. From Monday December 22nd - 23rd the draft will have a 1 hour time limit from 7am - 12am to complete the draft.

Player Swaps - If you choose a player and they are cut from the team or injured prior to December 24th we will compile a list of these players and let the GM's re-select players based on the draft position of the player they lost. This is not a first come first serve re-draft so don't post that your player is injured and you want to re-select somebody else prior to Dec 23rd.

Fringe Players - If you select a player like Connor McDavid in the last round with the hopes he will be released that is just fine. You will just re-pick that position on December 24th during the re-draft.

Any questions or anything I have forgotten just let me know !

VPZ05eZ.png

1. Auston Matthews
2. Mitch Marner
3. Braden Point
4. Dylan Strome
5. William Nylander
6. Jesse Puljujarvi
7. Brock Boeser
8. Sonny Milano
9. Miko Rantanen
10. Adrian Kempe

11. Sweden Goaltending
12. Canada Goaltending
13. USA Goaltending
14. Finland Goaltending
15. Russia Goaltending
16. Evgeni Svechnikov
17. Matthew Tkachuk
18. Mathew Barzal
19. Zach Werenski
20. Anthony Beauvillier

21. Gustav Forsling
22. Christian Dvorak 
23. Haydn Fleury
24. Ivan Provorov
25. Travis Sanheim
26. Alex DeBrincat
27. Dmytro Timashov
28. Jacob larsson
29. Kasperi Kapanen 
30. Oskar Lindblom 

31. Axel Holmström
32. Michael Dal Colle
33. Sebastian Aho (Finn)
34. Olli Juolevi
35. Jakob Chychrun
36. Patrik Laine
37. Timo Meier
38. Lawson Crouse
39. Thomas Chabot
40. Colin White

41. Vili Saarijarvi
42. Czech Republic Goaltending
43. Roland McKeown
44. Joe Hicketts
45. Sebastian Aho (Swede)
46. Eriksson Ek
47. Alex Nylander
48. Nick Schmaltz
49. Noah Hanfiin
50. William Lagesson

51. Aaron Ekblad
52. Chad Krys
53. Marcus Pettersson
54. Brandon Carlo
55. Caleb Jones
56. Switzerland Goaltenders
57. Slovakia Goaltenders
58. Belarus Goaltenders
59. Brendan Perlini
60. Denmark Goaltenders

Just now, inane said:

I'd be in but Saturday?

4th annual pool, every year started on a Saturday.

Sorry, but with 10 personalities and 10 different schedules it needs to be a dictatorship. I pick the date in advance and if people cant roll with it then just let me know and I can text you.

The draft order will be done tomorrow via  http://www.draftpicklottery.com/

Everybody gets 1 ball, I shuffle it 5 times and on the 5th time that is the draft order.

Same as last year, wither I pick 1st or 10th i post it as is. I have no reason to cheat for a free fun hockey pool.

For the record last year I ran 2 pools, the winner of the "2nd" pool HowYaDrouin selected 2nd overall. I was the winner of the main pool and I selected 4th overall.

Archived