The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Stars 4, Canucks 2

TheRussianRocket.

Great game sedins! Only reason we even have a number next to our name on the scoreboard. The rest of the &^@#ing team are blowing massive cocks right now. Defence cant &^@#ing help miller out when he needs it and lines 2-4 need to &^@#ing contribute. If we dont win the next 8/10 I'm done with thinking we can make the playoffs and just accept that we are a bottom feeder again.

Surprise surprise we lose again and at critical stages near the end that useless Weber gives up way too much time and space backs practically into the crease letting the stars score the game winner then the other usual suspect Edler does what he usually does in the clutch and that's fall apart and take a penalty.

How Weber is even playing period never mind in the late stages of another important game is beyond me.

Here we go again..it's pretty tough to win when your goalie has to stand on his head every game(like Markstrom against LA)...Miller played more than well enough to win the game...,the team let him down....Basically,this team is not good enough,not by much,but enough to make the difference between winning and losing.

Let's be honest. Here is who is a threat to score and who is not. Until this changes, long season. 

Threat:

Sedin, Sedin, Hansen

Maybe: 

Vrbata, Mcann, Edler

No Chance:

Higgins, Horvat, Baerchi, Dorsett, Prust, Cracknell, Virtanen, Hamhuis, Weber, Tanev, Hutton, Burrows

2 minutes ago, Jam126 said:

Man, what the heck is wrong with this team?! 16 shots on goal is unacceptable and WD continues to make wackey lineups. This team needs a wake-up call...

the line shuffling is another thing that grinds my gears. how are the young guys really going to learn if they keep getting shuffled around with guys who are all 4th liners, and we as fans have to be scared for them, because they're benched for important parts of the game where their speed is needed. i'm having a hard time defending this team's play anymore. it's reaching a boiling point where i'm like "i don't see the point in watching this right now," but i guess i like abusive relationships, if i keep coming back for more

Archived