The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Stars 4, Canucks 2

TheRussianRocket.

8 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

the line shuffling is another thing that grinds my gears. how are the young guys really going to learn if they keep getting shuffled around with guys who are all 4th liners, and we as fans have to be scared for them, because they're benched for important parts of the game where their speed is needed. i'm having a hard time defending this team's play anymore. it's reaching a boiling point where i'm like "i don't see the point in watching this right now," but i guess i like abusive relationships, if i keep coming back for more

I'm starting to wonder if aide from making up the lines, WD knows how to coach.  This team can't play defense. they look totally confused and lost in the o-zone and are useless through the neutral zone or defending it.  What exactly I she coaching? 

Basically, right now it looks like we have the Sedins and Hansen + an AHL team, and Im including the coaching.  

Bo's confidence looks like its getting destroyed, they have over extended what the 20 year is capable of.  Sutter would have sheltered Bo from a lot of this.  It doesnt help that his wingers are changed like once a week.

Im tired of watching our pathetic D ride on the opposing players' backs not being able to knock them off of the puck.

If only the hopelessly crappy Albertan teams can get going we might have a crack at drafting in the top 5 if this crap continues...and in the grand scheme of things that might be the best remedy.

Just now, Zerox said:

Change in step number one:

IF they can replace Weber with someone bigger and more defensive. Then they are on the right track.

I think if they replace Weber with that kid wearing the ear muffs, sitting on Rocky's lap, behind the opposing team's bench, it would be an improvement.

5 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

Yeah their 24 goals last season could really turn this team around

Maybe, Matthias s  had his 12-15 goals on the first half of the season. If he had contributed at least 3 goals on regulation the many regulation tie this season it could have made the difference between a disgruntled fan to an already satisfied fan.

For me however, I think if this thing keeps going, it fastens the amount of time we had to endure before an Austin "stone cold" Matthews lands on us. 

6 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

Basically, right now it looks like we have the Sedins and Hansen + an AHL team, and Im including the coaching.  

Bo's confidence looks like its getting destroyed, they have over extended what the 20 year is capable of.  Sutter would have sheltered Bo from a lot of this.  It doesnt help that his wingers are changed like once a week.

Im tired of watching our pathetic D ride on the opposing players' backs not being able to knock them off of the puck.

If only the hopelessly crappy Albertan teams can get going we might have a crack at drafting in the top 5 if this crap continues...and in the grand scheme of things that might be the best remedy.

I thought Horvat had a good game to be honest.

14 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Perplexing that the cap fits so snugly upon our balding cranium?...

Said before that its pathetic that this is a cap team :lol: . You can bet ownership wont be happy with a bottom feeding cap team, not many would be

Archived