The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bruins 4, Canucks nil

TheRussianRocket.

Just now, Delta76 said:

Something needs to change. Whether it be a coaching change, a veteran trade or something else I don't care but there is clearly something wrong with this team.

Or, just admit to tanking and send McCann and Virtanen to the WJC then Jr. and give Hutton a year to develop in Utica. Losing night in night out probably isn't going to help them (even though they all are capable of playing in the NHL)

We have tried changing coaches same issues are still around.

1 minute ago, Shiftynifty said:

Soo looks like they desperately need McCann, and Hitmen (or force a trade to Rockets) could definitely use Jake. This team not looking too good to be worth it for them to stay. :(

That's why it made zero sense to let Ferraro slip to Boston on waivers. No only is he better than Cracknell, he gets McCann back to the Soo as well. Benning is a baffler.

2 minutes ago, Delta76 said:

Something needs to change. Whether it be a coaching change, a veteran trade or something else I don't care but there is clearly something wrong with this team.

Or, just admit to tanking and send McCann and Virtanen to the WJC then Jr. and give Hutton a year to develop in Utica. Losing night in night out probably isn't going to help them (even though they all are capable of playing in the NHL)

I agree that change is needed, but 1 trade won't make a difference.  And these are basically the same players that have played through 3 coaches, so a coaching change won't fix it either.

This master plan of retooling on the fly has backfired.

Let's hope there was a Plan B, cause Plan A has failed miserably.

People thinking UFA's already..some will never learn.

Take a good, hard look at where the Leafers were when they sold the future for Kessel(about '09?)..cos' THAT's where we stand today.

Get wise & embrace the tank. Sell all stock, big pieces if possible, before they devalue(& get lowballed).

The Canucks post game show has been on a re-run for almost a month.

I'm pretty sure all guys memorized their lines by now -- just repeat what you said after the last game.

I understand pretty much everyone is running out of new materials to ask and to answer, just as we are here on CDC.

15 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Prust gets suspended for 1000000 games for spearing Rat face

A suspension that I'm perfectly okay way

Thank you Prust, that was wonderful to see <3

Loved how Oates and Kypreos had no sympathy for that little rat weasel what so ever with Oates saying if the score was the other way Marchand would have been the one doing the spearing.

I would have rather seen Prust punch him out.

Yet another game where I really miss those beasts Bieksa and Kassian they would have kicked his a$$ all over the ice.

10 minutes ago, xereau said:

This team is broken, and has been since 2011 game 7.  PTSD all around for any involved, and THIS is the culture since.  Fragile, bruised, corrupted.. call it what you will.  The rest of the core ALL have to go outside of the Sedins.

this team was broken after the Rome hit

Archived