The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bruins 4, Canucks nil

TheRussianRocket.

Just now, nom_de_plume said:

I agree that change is needed, but 1 trade won't make a difference.  And these are basically the same players that have played through 3 coaches, so a coaching change won't fix it either.

This master plan of retooling on the fly has backfired.

Let's hope there was a Plan B, cause Plan A has failed miserably.

Perhaps. I think that a coaching change or a couple veterans might work though.  Our systems seem to be reverting back to dump and "chase" which isn't really working and is boring to watch. 

I would rather watch us lose playing a run and gun game that suits our young players than watch us lose the boring old dump and chase. It's like we were protecting their three goal lead. 

5 minutes ago, Nas19 said:

When your team is down like this GM's do not throw life lines, they throw anvils. Not in a position of power to make a move right now. If we do it would be playing from a position of weakness and we would get screwed. Much better to just suck it up, keep on playing like sh!t, wait until the deadline and then move any assets that we can.

And then pray to god that we don't get screwed by the draft lottery.

Totally agree. Hopefully they will loan McCan n Virtanen to the world jr. n bring up Grenier n Gaunce n see what they can do. No point in burning a year off their ufa status for this sh!t year. 

1 minute ago, The Big Luongo said:

Loves how Oates and Kypreos had no sympathy for that little rat weasel what so ever with Oates saying if the score was the other way Marchand would have been the one doing the spearing.

I would have rather seen Prust punch him out.

Yet another game where I really miss those beasts Bieksa and Kassian they would have kicked his a$$ all over the ice.

Bieksa more, he would've straight up kicked him while he was down. That I would also be okay with. 

2 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

I agree that change is needed, but 1 trade won't make a difference.  And these are basically the same players that have played through 3 coaches, so a coaching change won't fix it either.

This master plan of retooling on the fly has backfired.

Let's hope there was a Plan B, cause Plan A has failed miserably.

It worked last season.

This season we don't have the D depth so we're seeing one of the worst D-cores in the league. That's what it really comes down to.

If you don't have D-man that can move the puck in todays NHL you've got nothing.

I know a lot of Bruins fans and supporters will call that dirty and cry that just because Marchand is a dirty player that it doesn't make it ok but lets face it if the exact same thing were to happen to Maxim Lapierre or Alex Burrows TONS of them would be cheering it on. 

4 minutes ago, hammertime said:

People applauding Prusts spear should be ashamed. I hope he gets a lengthy suspension from the league.  

Oh do shut up.  Marchand is a disgraceful human.  He gets his foot ripped off by a gator..I'm keeping that sumbitch as my pet.

15 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Prust gets suspended for 1000000 games for spearing Rat face

A suspension that I'm perfectly okay way

Thank you Prust, that was wonderful to see <3

Nice way for Prust to end his career in Vancouver. Could be his last game of the season depending on whether or not Marchand has anatomically become a woman. 

Archived