The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hang-out zone

Odd.

Chat about anything you want. It can be about current events, nucks, other teams, your day, losing weight/gaining muscle,  etc. You don't have to discuss about personal things but I mean if you are going to try to keep it you know ;)

The point of this thread is to get people engaged in conversations about anything. 

I'll start off. Today, I accidentally fell outta my chair while eating breakfast and nearly landed on my cat who was eating her cat food right underneath ;(

1 hour ago, BaerOxHitman said:

They had Gatorade on 4 for $5 at Rexall so I bought a bunch

Hey, did you realize every time you shop at Rexall you are effectively supporting the Oilers? Daryl Katz the billionaire owner of the NHL franchise, who spends as much time in his Vancouver home as he does in Edmonton, also owns Rexall a major player in his drug store empire. 

2 minutes ago, YEGCanuck said:

Hey, did you realize every time you shop at Rexall you are effectively supporting the Oilers? Daryl Katz the billionaire owner of the NHL franchise, who spends as much time in his Vancouver home as he does in Edmonton, also owns Rexall a major player in his drug store empire. 

So? I wanted Gatorade and he was selling it for cheap. Fair deal to me

I really love candy, especially those Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark squares, and whenever I walk past the Christmas candy isle at the grocery store, my eyes light up, and I say and think, I love you, I super love, I really really love you, as I walk by really slow.  I do that with the wine and dessert isles too, and I bought a bag of Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark squares yesterday, and ate almost the whole bag.  They were really good! I am starting a diet tomorrow though.  I have a plan - to eat less, cut down on the candy and wine, and go to the gym.  I'll start for being at the gym for 20 minutes 5x a week and work my way up, and eat 1,800 calories.

Archived