The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hang-out zone

Odd.

1 minute ago, thejazz97 said:

"You will not walk across that stage, you will not slide across that stage! A m********* won't pull you across that stage!"

"You kids wanted to talk in the back of the class?
Not me, I listened
Okay?
I was a Hall-Monitor
This was meant to be
You know how many classes I took?
Extra classes
No, I've never had sex
But, you know what?
My degree keeps me satisfied
When a lady walks to me and says
"You know what sex is?"
No, I don't know what it is
But I bet I can add up all the change in your purse
Very fast"

Just now, Kazmanian Devil said:

"You kids wanted to talk in the back of the class?
Not me, I listened
Okay?
I was a Hall-Monitor
This was meant to be
You know how many classes I took?
Extra classes
No, I've never had sex
But, you know what?
My degree keeps me satisfied
When a lady walks to me and says
"You know what sex is?"
No, I don't know what it is
But I bet I can add up all the change in your purse
Very fast"

I just sip the sizzurp

12 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I can't wait until I don't have finals ever again

How long have you guys had snow in Stoon for? We just got some this weekend.

since the end of Nov. I think. we just got enough to make a mess and cover the grass. It keeps melting in the day and icy at night.

1 minute ago, otherwise said:

since the end of Nov. I think. we just got enough to make a mess and cover the grass. It keeps melting in the day and icy at night.

Wow, nice. Except for the icy part.

I just can't believe that of all weekends it decided to snow on the day I was supposed to go look at houses in Regina...

Just now, thejazz97 said:

It's not normal SK-in-Dec levels, but it's at a level where people in Vancouver may or may not be freaking out.

I drifted around a corner in Moose Jaw today

lol I drifted the corner of my street tonight. This weather makes me want to drive irresponsibly.

3 minutes ago, otherwise said:

lol I drifted the corner of my street tonight. This weather makes me want to drive irresponsibly.

I had all-season tires on - my parents have the truck with winter tires. I too wanted to drive irresponsibly, but I took a corner too fast in my town and almost hit a tree. I played it safe the rest of the way

3 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I had all-season tires on - my parents have the truck with winter tires. I too wanted to drive irresponsibly, but I took a corner too fast in my town and almost hit a tree. I played it safe the rest of the way

yeah I got winter tires so I was a bit surprized by the drifting but it's fun and the car that's normally parked on the far side of the street wasn't so that was good or I'd be talking with SGI right now.

8 hours ago, c00kies said:

I got hit by a car a few days ago and felt bad for screwing up her driver-side mirror...it was 100% her fault though.

I had a guy open his car door into me while cycling down Commercial drive once. I go flying and he starts giving me crap for damage to his door. I thought he was gonna get physical but a couple guys walking by started yelling at him for almost killing me so he backed off.

100% his fault. Few scrapes to skin and bike but in general I was fine.

12 minutes ago, Offensive Threat said:

I had a guy open his car door into me while cycling down Commercial drive once. I go flying and he starts giving me crap for damage to his door. I thought he was gonna get physical but a couple guys walking by started yelling at him for almost killing me so he backed off.

100% his fault. Few scrapes to skin and bike but in general I was fine.

You have a guardian angel.

Archived