The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hang-out zone

Odd.

15 hours ago, Mainly Mattias said:

I'm jealous.  I wanna drift in the snow too!  and do the various stunts they teach on Canada's Worst Driver.  All we've got is rain and wind here in Van.

I like drifting on snow better than gravel... it's normally less scary. I don't know how to drift on normal driving conditions. I've  always wanted to drive thru a bunch of cardboard cut-outs/boxes like on Canada's Worst Driver.

15 minutes ago, CanuckianOne said:

Watching episode 1-3 once was more than enough for me

Indeed. But a marathon could just be the actual trilogy. I quite legitimately don't remember or consider 1-3 when the term Star Wars pops into my head. I only really ponder them when I think about the new movie, in an extended hope that they don't screw up this one as well. If it's good, I'll forget about their existence even further. I actually don't mind Episode 1 as much, when in a frame of comparison to the other 2, to be honest. Its "bad" stuff was worse, and it was the first one that set that new series on a trail it couldn't recover from. But it actually has a few elements that I remember kind of fondly/neutrally. 2 and 3 on the other hand were pretty much a constant/persistent "nails on the chalkboard" type deal for me.

19 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Was actually gonna get baked and do it this weekend. Got baked but realized I had no VCR (who does anymore?) and only VHS copies. It was pretty upsetting.

I've got a VCR player, and my VHS tapes, sucka. It's nice when I don't have to see Han's head awkwardly jerk to the left when confronting Greedo.

23 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I found this legitimately saddening

I dam near cried and had to settle for a rom-com. All in all a pretty sad night.

7 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

I've got a VCR player, and my VHS tapes, sucka. It's nice when I don't have to see Han's head awkwardly jerk to the left when confronting Greedo.

You lucky SOB. I would've done horrible, unforgivable things for a working VCR the other night. Now my Disney movies are pretty much useless too.

and yeah, I consider the marathon to be the original trilogy 

8 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

I dam near cried and had to settle for a rom-com. All in all a pretty sad night.

You lucky SOB. I would've done horrible, unforgivable things for a working VCR the other night. Now my Disney movies are pretty much useless too.

and yeah, I consider the marathon to be the original trilogy 

I still have my copy of Aladdin from my 4th birthday, along with some other of my favourite movies growing up, like the Indiana Jones trilogy. I'd have to check if the Aladdin one is still working though, because I'm sure I overplayed that thing growing up.

Though I've figured out what I'm going to do tomorrow thanks to this thread. I'm going to plug in my VCR and rummage through my library

Just now, g_bassi13 said:

I still have my copy of Aladdin from my 4th birthday, along with some other of my favourite movies growing up, like the Indiana Jones trilogy. I'd have to check if the Aladdin one is still working though, because I'm sure I overplayed that thing growing up.

Though I've figured out what I'm going to do tomorrow thanks to this thread. I'm going to plug in my VCR and rummage through my library

Really I just wanna watch Star Wars and homeward bound

Archived