The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brad Marchand mic'd up during the Canucks game

Darkstar

Only current player in the league I would genuinely enjoy watch being taken off the ice on a stretcher. 

Call me classless all you want, there are a select few that deserve this kind of fate completely. 

Boogles my mind how he gets away talking that kind of trash to a 35 year old veteran and CAPTAIN of this team. Sickening. 

4 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Well. he got speared in the groin.  The instigator rule doesn't exactly help and you think this is bad? just wait until the stricter rules for fighting are put in place, the league will be full of Marchands.   Nobody will have to answer the bell for anything anymore.

That's where a guy like Virt will excell with his clean, but bone crunching body checks.^_^

42 minutes ago, Drewismyname said:

Say what you will about Marchand, he comes up with the goods when his team is faced with adversity, that is more than can be said about a few Canucks. 

He's been able to...thank the NHL and having a teammate's Daddy in charge for him being able to pull his antics and stay in the game.  Put him on a level playing field and he's spending half his career suspended or in the box, thus limiting his ability to contribute.  But I think they're on to him now, so the tides are turning.

All I hear is a shirtless big beaked droopy eyed moron with his tongue hanging out as he flips the world the bird.  That image sums it all up for me.  Him in every day life, him on the ice.

Some guys have class, others don't.  He's a piece of crap...money well spent.  

8 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Well. he got speared in the groin.  The instigator rule doesn't exactly help and you think this is bad? just wait until the stricter rules for fighting are put in place, the league will be full of Marchands.   Nobody will have to answer the bell for anything anymore.

Oh believe me I know. I am a huge supporter of keeping fighting in place and hurts a lot seeing what's happening with it right now in the past year. 

Archived