The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Waivers) Jared Stoll and Anton Khudoben

1 hour ago, RonMexico said:

CDC reeks of desperation; much like that single guy who thinks having lots of female friends will land himself a gf.

Hey... Leave my personal life out of this please, and I still haven't been proven wrong yet so...

1 hour ago, RonMexico said:

CDC reeks of desperation; much like that single guy who thinks having lots of female friends will land himself a gf.

Says the guy who posts on CDC with regularity.........

Pick up Stoll. There is a huge difference between a cokehead with no cup rings (Kassian) and a cokehead with two Cup rings (Stoll).

25 minutes ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

To the people saying he'll ruin the tank year...

Why the hell is he being waived if he's such an impact player?

More focused on partying than playing hockey?

If that's the case I doubt Benning wants him around our young guys. Even though Horvat could learn alot from him (on the ice).

14 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

More focused on partying than playing hockey?

If that's the case I doubt Benning wants him around our young guys. Even though Horvat could learn alot from him (on the ice).

Who knows. We don't. I like what Stoll brings on the ice though, even if it's know what it used to be. Pedigree, two way acumen, face off acumen, etc.

6 hours ago, theminister said:

Nope. 

It was a blow and ecstasy party weekend in Vegas. 

Oh okay. I stand corrected. Be better for him here then LA tho. Be surprised if he slides by Edmonton or Calgary.  Being part of a youth movement might be good for him to refocus outside LA.

3 hours ago, LaBamba said:

I grew up with Stoll, and you can take my internet word, there isn't a damn thing wrong with his character. Hard working guy. 

I also know a friend that knows his high school buddy's girlfriend....  Stoll is completely normal...  just the odd times he got a hard on in dressing room.

3 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

I also know a friend that knows his high school buddy's girlfriend....  Stoll is completely normal...  just the odd times he got a hard on in dressing room.

Nothing wrong here, beside the consisent teasing he would have got. Happened to a guy on my team, we didn't let him live it down for 2 years lol 

3 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

Nothing wrong here, beside the consisent teasing he would have got. Happened to a guy on my team, we didn't let him live it down for 2 years lol 

Yup! As long as he doesn't touch other guys... no point guessing what he had in mind....

11 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Some guys like winning a little more than others. Nothing wrong with that.

Archived