The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Waivers) Jared Stoll and Anton Khudoben

Okay, I know I've said "we don't need this player or that player through waivers and blah blah blah" a lot, but....

Stoll! We need him! This one actually makes sense right now. A lot of sense in my opinion. Fast speed centerman with experience? Yes please! lol

I'll cross my fingers on this. I'll wear panties and cross those even!

8 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Okay, I know I've said "we don't need this player or that player through waivers and blah blah blah" a lot, but....

Stoll! We need him! This one actually makes sense right now. A lot of sense in my opinion. Fast speed centerman with experience? Yes please! lol

We really shouldn't grab Stoll, but lets be honest this team is pretty horrible without Sutter and a veteran shutdown center could really help out Horvat and McCann for the time being. If we can claim him then just waive him when Sutter returns I'd be pretty happy.

Then again I wouldn't mind giving Vey another shot at center. This team needs something down the middle to help out the kids.

27 minutes ago, The Lock said:

What kind of panties u got there? U like cross dressing much? If so magical, may I borrow them please?

This is one guy they should seriously consider picking up if hes available.

Canucks get hammered in the face off circle on many nights, faceoffs are on of his specialities.  the PK would improve because they would be starting off with the puck a good chunk of the time.

Not only that, Bo might be able to learn some new skills from him in the dot.

Or...Benning should not impede the path to one A. Mathews, and keep the team sputtering along as it is.

Archived