The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

McCann should be sent to WJC.

homersexual

Just now, RRypien37 said:

I just hope JB makes the right move, a move that should be made regardless of the Hank injury. 

This is what annoys me. The world juniors are a big development opportunity for young players. Learning what it takes and what it means to be part of a championship team is huge.

They can't be so short sighted with these players. The team needing a center for the next three weeks should not trump this.

I'm sure they'll survive, or keep doing what they're doing, without him.

Just now, DeNiro said:

This is what annoys me. The world juniors are a big development opportunity for young players. Learning what it takes and what it means to be part of a championship team is huge.

They can't be so short sighted with these players. The team needing a center for the next three weeks should not trump this.

I'm sure they'll survive, or keep doing what they're doing, without him.

Yup. Especially since its only all of 2.5 weeks. This team is going nowhere regardless, it should be an easy decision. 

1 minute ago, RRypien37 said:

I think they will announce what ever their decision is regardless. I'm thinking it will be on the actual deadline day, which would be tomorrow. 

I just hope JB makes the right move, a move that should be made regardless of the Hank injury. 

I bet the kid wants to stay here.  From this furry assed Alien's POV, staying is what's best for him.  Was it Cody that we sent packing, even when he was clearly one of our better players, and he ended up working so much harder he hurt his back?  Sometimes, it's best to play the kid, because he deserves it.

1 minute ago, The Bookie said:

Assuming they asked Jared himself what he would prefer, my gut says he'd choose to keep playing in Vancouver. Everything I've seen/read about him he just seems to have the NHL as his sole focus.

I doubt they left it up to him.

If Hank doesn't go down I think he would have gone. Their hands are somewhat tied now.

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I doubt they left it up to him.

If Hank doesn't go down I think he would have gone. Their hands are somewhat tied now.

Yeah no not that he would make the ultimate decision, just that they would at least have a conversation about his preferences.

ha and as I'm typing this there he is being interviewed ... "Wasn't my decision, but I prefer to stay and keep building on my season."

1 minute ago, The Bookie said:

Yeah no not that he would make the ultimate decision, just that they would at least have a conversation about his preferences.

ha and as I'm typing this there he is being interviewed ... "Wasn't my decision, but I prefer to stay and keep building on my season."

I mean he would say that after the fact.

Before the decision was made he sounded like it was something he would really like to do.

Archived