The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

'Sign Stamkos' signs to be handed out tonight at ACC

21 hours ago, Wild Sean Monahan said:

Money talks. Babcock had the whole spiel about how he signed because "he was looking forward to the challenge of a rebuild" and blah blah blah. No you jackass, you signed because they offered you an obscene amount of money that quite frankly you don't deserve. You could argue that coach Q is a superior coach, yet he's making less than half of what Babs gets? Yeah, it's about the challenge. My arse.

if Toronto gives him 11 mill I'll laugh. IMO, Toews is probably the only player in the league truly deserving of that money. He's the MVP of the best team in the league and the only dynasty in the cap era. At the end of the day all that matters is winning championships, something Stamkos hasn't done.

Not fair to say only dynasty with 3 cups in 6 when kings have chance for 3 in 5. Agree with everything else. 

On December 15, 2015 at 2:52 PM, TheRussianRocket. said:

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/12/15/sign-stamkos-signs-are-being-handed-out-tonight-in-toronto/

Toronto's
Sports
Network

Leafs are fortunate Stammer wants to come home. Potentially getting a premier allstar for free come free agency. Will really help turn around the state of the franchise and that rebuild.

Don't blame the media for the hype either. Connect the dots and it's pretty evident Stamkos is open to going to Toronto.

pretty unprofessional. What a joke of a franchise.

has there been any talk at all at the thought of the Canucks trying to get him?

i'm not saying I think they should, i'm just surprised that someone, somewhere hasn't said "hey, we could sure use a new franchise, number one centreman that's a couple years ahead of our current crop of prospects"

Archived