The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2-6 Wild

Brad Marchand

5 minutes ago, SvenBae said:

Never ceases to blow my mind how people can still blame Baertschi, when he has only improved these last few games.

Not blaming Baer at all he looked great against the backdrop of a team that playing like they did tonight couldn't hold their salt in most pro leagues not just the NHL. If you look at my past posts I have been nothing but positive about Baer.

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We left Miller out to dry. We weren't ready. We'll learn from this and forget about it as quickly as possible" - Higgins

Higgins should be sitting on a beach in the Bahamas sipping sangria.  The guy is an empty uniform.  Coasting around doing fly-bys.... never hits, can't make a pass or shoot to save his life. He epitomizes why this team sucks.

Just now, BanTSN said:

Oh my GOD it's a fire... Sale...

Actually the games have been entertaining and the kids are really learning things from the vets.  You can see the plan unfolding.

only Columbus has lost as many games as us if it were not for try points we would be second to last in league right now .Tell that we do not suck ! It is a great plan Had me fooled somewhat at how it would be delivered .

4 minutes ago, thema said:

Enough of your idiotic Weber hate: He played a team high 23:00, had 3 hits and was a PLUS ONE. What the hell do you want out of the guy? He was clearly the least of our problems.

Seems every game Weber plays a lot we lose... Hmmmm... 

He was a +1 because you don't get minuses on a PK. 

1 minute ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Higgins should be sitting on a beach in the Bahamas sipping sangria.  The guy is an empty uniform.  Coasting around doing fly-bys.... never hits, can't make a pass or shoot to save his life. He epitomizes why this team sucks.

Man did you nail it...I want him gone so bad it hurts

4 minutes ago, TimberWolf said:

Benning should take this opportunity to haul each vet player in the office and ask if they still want to be here and commit to moving them if they don't

Good chance to move a normally unmovable guy.

I would rather lose with all the kids than these veteran losers.

The Sedins and Hansen are the only vets we need to lead our young players.

Sign some BC guys like Ladd, Doan, and/or Lucic in the offseason if we wanna teach them how to play the right way. Right now the only thing the vets are teaching the young guys is how to play like creampuffs.

1 minute ago, Barry_Wilkins said:

On a positive note, since the entertainment value at GM Place has cratered, Aquilini will surely roll back the steady ticket increases. Right? RIGHT??

I think I was read or saw somewhere that the TV viewership for the Canucks games is down 27%....

3 minutes ago, apollo said:

Damn... Rough times amigo's. 

Hope benning makes a move. 

Honestly I think I could make this team into a contender, this year if I was in charge. 

So frustrating seeing so much talent wasted. 

The Sedins are still proving their talent and the kids are still developing. Everyone else blows. 

Archived