The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Toughening the lineup Up a little! (Proposal/Discussion)

J.I.A.H.N

Now I am only suggesting this for some fun, but think of the Chaos!

Lucic...................UFA signing, summer of 2016..............here is a winger that can hang in the crease and stand up for Hank and Dan

Weber(Nash)......at the draft 2016 1st - 4th OA...............Have you ever seen this guy mad? Power Play/ PK/ES.......this guy can do it

Sistito................. UFA.....minimum NHL salary................This guys shed blood for us a lot, and didn't deserve the way he got let go

Marchand...........2016summer-2017 1st, Broeser, Higgins....just too friggin nasty to leave off my list.....can alternate with Lucic for Offense

Richardson..........summer 2016..UFA..minimum..............Face Offs, PK and leadership

Kesler..................McCann...straight up.............................Plain nasty, great faceoff man, and tough to play against

Kassian................2015 Waver wire pick up......................Will be rooming with Weber, enough said, talent will show, or had better! (aka Weber)

McQuaid (Bstn)....Bartkowski and a 2016 2nd..................I just love this guys toughness, he plays a good #4

Trade Hamhuis,Vraba,Dorsett, Baertschi,Prust  and Webber

2016-2017 Line Up

Sedin/Sedin/Lucic                                               Weber/Hutton                               Miller/Markstrom

Marchand/Kesler/Kassian                                   Edler/Tanev

Burrows/Sutter/Hansen                                      McQuaid/Sbisa

Horvat/Richardson/Cracknell

Spare.................Sistito

Now, I know we give up a lot and it is an older line up, but I don't think anyone wants to line up against these guys.............

On forward, the wings are totally interchangeable, there is plenty of Face off expertise, great penalty killing, and no quit! There will not be a thought of not sticking up for one another.......Totally fearless!

Defense, Weber will groom Hutton , and Tanev and Edler , as a second pairing really takes them away from top lines, McQuaid and Sbisa will be able to handle the front of the net just fine....

In Goal, Miller has shown that he can make the first save, there shouldn't be to many 2nd shots to worry about.............

Now, on this team, we will be giving Weber the "C", which Hank will gladly give up to Weber

Daniel and Hank will be alternates

On the note of Picks and Prospect, we should be able to acquire some good picks with those not wanted.....hey call it like it is! And the players added will have value in 2 to 3 years at trade deadlines, when Hank and Daniel think of retiring.

Kassian will be an experiment, which can be dealt with, if needed, but I think Weber straightens him out, one way or another.........Virtanen is in the wings, if Kassian needs to go, but hey, I think his talent and the make up of the team, keeps him on the straight and narrow.(I hope)

Now how much am I over the cap? lol

But this post wasn't about cap, it was about Chaos!

Just some Christmas fun!

11 minutes ago, Canucks Prophet said:

The reality is too depressing to enjoy these imaginary scenarios.

Sorry to hear you are in pain...my friend, but I have been getting ready for this for 2 seasons.............I totally at peace with this Canuck reality....don't like it, but I saw it coming

On another note........I hope Gstank is ok!..... heh, heh, Brad Marchand! LOL.......he will add a little chaos, don't you think? LOL

9 hours ago, canuktravella said:

gross no thanks 

12 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Now I am only suggesting this for some fun, but think of the Chaos!

Lucic...................UFA signing, summer of 2016..............here is a winger that can hang in the crease and stand up for Hank and Dan

Weber(Nash)......at the draft 2016 1st - 4th OA...............Have you ever seen this guy mad? Power Play/ PK/ES.......this guy can do it

Sistito................. UFA.....minimum NHL salary................This guys shed blood for us a lot, and didn't deserve the way he got let go

Marchand...........2016summer-2017 1st, Broeser, Higgins....just too friggin nasty to leave off my list.....can alternate with Lucic for Offense

Richardson..........summer 2016..UFA..minimum..............Face Offs, PK and leadership

Kesler..................McCann...straight up.............................Plain nasty, great faceoff man, and tough to play against

Kassian................2015 Waver wire pick up......................Will be rooming with Weber, enough said, talent will show, or had better! (aka Weber)

McQuaid (Bstn)....Bartkowski and a 2016 2nd..................I just love this guys toughness, he plays a good #4

Trade Hamhuis,Vraba,Dorsett, Baertschi,Prust  and Webber

2016-2017 Line Up

Sedin/Sedin/Lucic                                               Weber/Hutton                               Miller/Markstrom

Marchand/Kesler/Kassian                                   Edler/Tanev

Burrows/Sutter/Hansen                                      McQuaid/Sbisa

Horvat/Richardson/Cracknell

Spare.................Sistito

Now, I know we give up a lot and it is an older line up, but I don't think anyone wants to line up against these guys.............

On forward, the wings are totally interchangeable, there is plenty of Face off expertise, great penalty killing, and no quit! There will not be a thought of not sticking up for one another.......Totally fearless!

Defense, Weber will groom Hutton , and Tanev and Edler , as a second pairing really takes them away from top lines, McQuaid and Sbisa will be able to handle the front of the net just fine....

In Goal, Miller has shown that he can make the first save, there shouldn't be to many 2nd shots to worry about.............

Now, on this team, we will be giving Weber the "C", which Hank will gladly give up to Weber

Daniel and Hank will be alternates

On the note of Picks and Prospect, we should be able to acquire some good picks with those not wanted.....hey call it like it is! And the players added will have value in 2 to 3 years at trade deadlines, when Hank and Daniel think of retiring.

Kassian will be an experiment, which can be dealt with, if needed, but I think Weber straightens him out, one way or another.........Virtanen is in the wings, if Kassian needs to go, but hey, I think his talent and the make up of the team, keeps him on the straight and narrow.(I hope)

Now how much am I over the cap? lol

But this post wasn't about cap, it was about Chaos!

Just some Christmas fun!

Shea Weber and Milan Lucic alone, are enough to help the team's toughness.

Archived