The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 0-2 Flyers

CANUCK-EXPRESS

I won't complain ever again for this season unless they somehow turn things around to sneak into the final playoff spot only to be swept in 1st round. 

Just bring up the better Utica players so some of us would at least take a peek at televised games out of curiosity. Rogers Arena will be more of a ghost town soon. Most of our hard earned money should be better spent elsewhere. 

40 minutes ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

I think Shink and Gaunce fall by the wayside. Hutton, McCann and Horvat will be serviceable. Boeser and Demko I think both become very good NHLERS and Virtanen could be Neely, Erics Brother or Isbister.

Extremely unlikely that the success rate will be that high, just based on historical data.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Thank you coastal1bot 6000.

Just being realistic. It's like the idea that adding Matthews will change anything to the canucks record in the short term. Non sense. The Canucks will be bottom dwellers for at least 5 years, if and only if JB does a good job. Otherwise, it will be a dark decade, like Edmonton is at the end of, like we had here before.

1 minute ago, coastal1 said:

Just being realistic. It's like the idea that adding Matthews will change anything to the canucks record in the short term. Non sense. The Canucks will be bottom dwellers for at least 5 years, if and only if JB does a good job. Otherwise, it will be a dark decade, like Edmonton is at the end of, like we had here before.

That's a bit on the pessimistic side, init?

4 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Pardon my interruption, but I feel it's my duty to remind you all. 

Remarkably, we are 2 points out of a playoff spot. 

Carry on. 

Very true

but really LB? Do you want our version of playoffs again?  What would that accomplish?

ive never suggested purposely tank but I just can't see how a first round exit is better than a solid draft pick or two at this stage.

Archived