The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Tribute Video

Roberts

Not sure why there are so many haters. There is no point in running from the truth. A loss is a loss. I actually enjoyed the video a lot. The music was very fitting and it set the mood very well. The very end with Miller sitting on the bench was so sad. Honestly, I almost shed a tear. This season has been a rough one, but we will move on from this sooner or later and start winning again. Great job on the video and welcome to the forum! :lol:

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 7:38 PM, AngelicHearts said:

Not sure why there are so many haters. There is no point in running from the truth. A loss is a loss. I actually enjoyed the video a lot. The music was very fitting and it set the mood very well. The very end with Miller sitting on the bench was so sad. Honestly, I almost shed a tear. This season has been a rough one, but we will move on from this sooner or later and start winning again. Great job on the video and welcome to the forum! :lol:

Thanks! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Roberts said:

Solid 5-0 loss against Kings.

As if our 4-0 losses weren't bad enough... I think we can start blaming these on the fact that a big portion of the team is injured now and with the team in a rebuilding state, that only spells disaster. Even with all (or most) or our guys healthy, we still struggled, so at this point we need to find a way to survive through this and avoid injuries as much as possible.

Archived