The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you jumping off the Band Wagon? (Discussion)

J.I.A.H.N

Are you a band wagoner?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate band wagoner's. Those "FANS" that will not watch their team, if they are loosing or not competitive.........

I don't care if you whine, suggest trades, call out a player or coach, but I absolutely hate those "FANS" that stop going to the games, even though they have tickets, will turn off the TV or change the channel or even threaten to stop watching....it is all the same

Are you a band-wagoner?

Be Honest!

9 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

I hate band wagoner's. Those "FANS" that will not watch their team, if they are loosing or not competitive.........

I don't care if you whine, suggest trades, call out a player or coach, but I absolutely hate those "FANS" that stop going to the games, even though they have tickets, will turn off the TV or change the channel or even threaten to stop watching....it is all the same

Are you a band-wagoner?

Be Honest!

Why? What point does this make? That you are a real fan and those who don't subscribe to your way of thinking aren't?

I've watched the Canucks in the Coliseum. Witnessed the insanity first hand at Thurlow and Robson after the Rangers won. 

If I ever stop watching the Canucks, it'll be because I've stopped watching hockey altogether. 

8 minutes ago, Gstank29 said:

I was waiting for you to post a thread. I'm not even kidding i saw you rep Deniros post and i was thinking "here comes another Jan thread". Sure enough it has appeared, almost like clock work.

Well you have made 75 Threads yourself young man, since April of 2014

But you do post more that I..............but I like your posts.....sometimes, it isn't even about me!

22 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

Are you a band-wagoner?

Be Honest!

I would answer your poll question if the Canucks were still winning.

oh man I rarely post on these threads but I love seeing this because I myself cannot stand bandwagon fans.

Yes I don't watch games as much anymore but part of that is because of school - however I still watch the highlights after and keep up with the team, it just pisses me off that when the Canucks become competitive again all the bandwagoners will jump back on and I feel that they don't deserve to bathe in the glory that is the success of the team! When it gets there of course haha 

Archived