The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I came second, please lock and throw this away

nom_de_plume

Well, here we are!  I've never done a GDT before, thought I'd give it a shot...

Image result for canucks logo.     VS.  Image result for jaromir Jagr pics

Time:

13:00 hours Pacific Time

Where:

Image result for florida panthers arena

Lineups:

I don't know.  If anyone has an idea please post.

Who to watch:

Image result for bo horvat    Image result for jared mccann.        Image result for sven baertschi

Who to hope will die a slow painful death:

Image result for chris higgins.               . .               Image result for dave bolland panthers

CANUCKS (12-14-8) at PANTHERS (17-12-4)

TV: SNP, FS-F

Season series: The Vancouver Canucks and Florida Panthers split a two-game set in 2014-15, with the road team winning each time. Jonathan Huberdeau had two goals and an assist in Florida's 3-1 win at Vancouver on Jan. 8; Ryan Miller made 23 saves for the Canucks in their 2-1 victory at BB&T Center 11 days later.

Canucks team scope: It's the fifth of a six-game road trip for Vancouver, which is 1-3-0 thus far. The Canucks, who did not practice Saturday, could be without captain Henrik Sedin; he missed a 4-3 shootout win at the Detroit Red Wings on Friday because of a lower-body injury and is day-to-day. Right wing Linden Vey, who replaced Sedin in the lineup, scored the clinching goal in the shootout.

Panthers team scope: Florida, which did not practice Saturday, opens a six-game homestand after winning three of four on the road that culminated with a 2-0 victory at the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. "We're really starting to play well as a five-man unit, not giving up odd-man rushes," goalie Roberto Luongo told the Miami Herald. "That's where it begins, the biggest difference for our team right now.'' Jaromir Jagr's next goal will give him 732 in the NHL, one more than Marcel Dionne for fourth on the all-time list.

Team Stats

GP Record Home Road L10 G/GP GA/GP PP% PK% PIM/GP S/GP SA/GP FO%
Vancouver Canucks 34 12-14-8 5-6-3 7-8-5 3-6-1 2.44 2.82 17.6 79.3 11.6 29.7 30.3 45.9
Florida Panthers 33 17-12-4 7-6-2 10-6-2 7-3-0 2.58 2.27 18.4 80.8 9.2 27.6 29.4

Archived