The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Canucks 2015 - 16 Pump Up - Reincarnated

jolad123456

Do you still believe in the Canucks?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I figured that not many of these are being made anymore. Following the slump for the Canucks' of late, I decided to create this to bring some confidence back to the fans and to believe in the team. The season's not over, we're far from over. A lot more games to see, Go Canucks Go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYfPbiBN1fc&feature=youtu.be

I always enjoy watching these kinds of videos because people always put so much effort into them and they really do show how great the team can be. Awesome job! It's not the end of the season yet, so we still have lots of time to win more games. We're rebuilding the team, so it's natural that we're not at our best right now. Give it some time and I'm sure we will come back up to the top once we get everything under control. Go Canucks! :towel:

4 minutes ago, AngelicHearts said:

I always enjoy watching these kinds of videos because people always put so much effort into them and they really do show how great the team can be. Awesome job! It's not the end of the season yet, so we still have lots of time to win more games. We're rebuilding the team, so it's natural that we're not at our best right now. Give it some time and I'm sure we will come back up to the top once we get everything under control. Go Canucks! :towel:

Thanks! And love the attitude! Highly agree with you!

Archived