The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs Sweden 9:00 AM PST on TSN (Pre-Tournament)

Gstank29

im excited to see Virtanen play with barzal. i wish we traded up a few spots to land him last draft, he really fell further down the board than i expected. 
I want to see Virtanen lay a big shoulder into Nylander and show all the maple laugh fans why having grit does matter in hockey.
5-3 canada.

Go Sweden go! Even though I think Canda will win 3-2 in this game. 

As a Swede it's kinda hard to know anything about the Canadian team a part from looking at stats and draft postitions. But how good is team Canada compared to last year?  

And if anyone here is interested, team Sweden are better this year.  I think the Swedish second line will produce some really interesting and fun hockey and many of you guys will be impressed with Holmström. 

7 hours ago, homersexual said:

Virtanen under pressure to dominate juniors

Most interesting part is that it sounds like the Canucks told Virt to work on his board work. I thought it would be his defensive coverage.

Where this "he's bad in his own end" shenanigans came from I have no idea. He back checked hard and was rarely out of position from what I seen of him. With that said he didn't exactly pile up the minutes so it's harder to notice him here.

8 hours ago, supermanbieksa said:

Go Sweden go! Even though I think Canda will win 3-2 in this game. 

As a Swede it's kinda hard to know anything about the Canadian team a part from looking at stats and draft postitions. But how good is team Canada compared to last year?  

And if anyone here is interested, team Sweden are better this year.  I think the Swedish second line will produce some really interesting and fun hockey and many of you guys will be impressed with Holmström. 

On paper, Canada was much better last year 

Archived