The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are Strombo and Linden twins?

ShakyWalton

4 hours ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Linden lookin sharp, hey he is technically a "young exec" in this business, so he can be forgiven for some style faults :P

Strombo has to dress that way, its to show his "provocative" journalistic style, and hey anything to get young people more interested in the game lol. I dont mind him because I only watch the intermissions for Elliot Friedman and Don Cherry. Strombo is just a host to moderate the conversation, he is not there for his hockey knowledge. 

Then get a better, more credible, moderator. Strombo stinks. The only guy on HNIC I listen to is Friedman, the rest are too busy talking about the leafs or habs - the Canucks, Flames, Jets and Oilers are all an after thought. Being in the wrong time zone and smaller population / fanbase will always be the Canucks problem.

IMO it wouldn't hurt if we took the Roger Neilson statue down outside Rogers, it does us no favours whatsoever and underlines our contempt for the league. I understand the historical importance, but the future is more important. 

Archived