The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs LA at 7:00pm Pacific, Dec 28th, 2015

Odd.

11 minutes ago, Filthy McNasty said:

I got the Budweiser  goal light for Christmas and I am waiting to see this damn thing go off!! Come on Canucks let's see how this thing works!! 

Dont expect your goal light to be flashing if Daryl Sutter has it his way....The Kings on the road are not one of the most exciting teams..Low scoring,but if they're up by a goal in the 3rd,they can usually hold on to it (Quick is a good goalie as well..one of the best..IMO).

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Canucks Twitter:

Willie Desjardins says he'll know more tomorrow on whether Henrik Sedin is good to play vs L.A. He also expects Chris Higgins to return.

No... what was our record without Higgins in the lineup?

Higgins has been a solid contributor and probably still can be, but for some reason, his play this season has not been inspiring. Even in the years past, when he wasn't playing well, he wasn't this invisible. Now, I never notice him on the ice unless I purposefully look for him or we get scored on. 

2 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

Just a friendly reach around. I'd expect the same from a teammate :P

What's the saying? "You're not gay unless you reach around"? Well Doughty has officially come out of the closet.  Good on him.

Awesome to see a GDT so early.

GCG: As in Go Comets Go!!!!

2 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

You misspelled "valued member of the community who gave his heart and soul to this team for a good long while". Common error it's fine.

Actually sports is a business and Higgins entered a contractual agreement with the Canucks.

Said contract was for Higgins playing ability and didn't involve the leasing or purchase of his heart nor his soul. 

15 minutes ago, Brouhaha said:

It'll be tough, but win or lose I think we'll see another solid team effort. Looks like this group is starting to believe in one another, much like last season. 

Agreed... Liking the hard work and determination... Liking the No Higgins factor... Just gotta work on No More Weber...

2 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Canucks Twitter:

Willie Desjardins says he'll know more tomorrow on whether Henrik Sedin is good to play vs L.A. He also expects Chris Higgins to return.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Keep Huggins far away from this team... We don't need him, we've proved it already....

37 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

No one outside our top line is putting pucks in the net. Yet only Higgins is getting pooped on. He is actually good defensively, people don't seem to acknowledge that though.

Not true... The poop has also fallen on Weber, Vrbata, Burrows and Edler (at times).  And Baertschi, Vrbata, McCann, Horvat, Biega, Dorsett, Bartkowski, Tanev have all been involved in goals the past few games for our dear Nucks.

Jacob Markstrom has .956 save % over the last three games, looking forward to another start and big game for him, keep the confidence rolling with this guy! Also the Baerschti-Bo-Vrbata has been seeming like a good combo so far, honestly been quite impressed with the team lately, they've been working with what they've got and have put out good efforts every night despite injuries. Canucks till I die! 

Archived