The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs LA at 7:00pm Pacific, Dec 28th, 2015

Odd.

10 hours ago, N7Nucks said:

He's not the only guy in the middle 6 not scoring. Up until the last 2-3 games the Horvat line has been bone dry. Why is Higgins the main guy being attacked? He may be struggling offensively, but that doesn't mean he isn't playing hard.

Like I said, we need to stop making excuses for them. EVERY PLAYER should be held accountable for their performances. The only one with an excuse is Hank who is obviously playing through an injury.

7 hours ago, Outsiders said:

Calling it now. Pedan smokes an LA player with a hit, drops em with Lucic and holds is own!

I don't want Pedan to fight though. His defence is too poor for the NHL. Lucic would kill him and another bad concussion could seriously endanger a 22 year olds career. Do we really want that. 

So far, Pedan reminds me of AA, a good solid physical presence.

56 minutes ago, alfstonker said:

I don't want Pedan to fight though. His defence is too poor for the NHL. Lucic would kill him and another bad concussion could seriously endanger a 22 year olds career. Do we really want that. 

So far, Pedan reminds me of AA, a good solid physical presence.

Huh? Looked pretty solid last game.  Stepped up at blue line and in neutral zone.  Played physical with a couple of good hits and rub outs.  Also, didn't waste shots into shinpads but, instead, looked for shooting lanes by moving around shot blockers.  Thought he kept it simple...

And AA? Alcoholics Anonymous?

35 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

Huh? Looked pretty solid last game.  Stepped up at blue line and in neutral zone.  Played physical with a couple of good hits and rub outs.  Also, didn't waste shots into shinpads but, instead, looked for shooting lanes by moving around shot blockers.  Thought he kept it simple...

And AA? Alcoholics Anonymous?

andrew alberts would be my guess

1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

What's up with Carter?

1 hour ago, Toyotasfan said:

He is listed as day to day with a lower body injury

Good news but If we won't have Hank it doesn't give us much advantage. 

I still think Hank should sit this one out though, especially it's LA and the Brown rats and Nolan punks will go after the ailing captain and try to hurt him. 

3 minutes ago, cbdoubleu said:

Team has made some adjustments lately that have paid off, and seen to have rebounded from that brutal slump. Haven't heard anyone give WD any credit for righting the ship. 

Don't you get it? Coaches should never get credit for success, just blame for failure.

Archived