The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How CDC was conquered

Blueberries

Looks more to me like that sad little puppy you see, lifting his leg trying to pee on every object in public.  

Smells other dogs everywhere, tries in vain to mark his territory, but after a few little squirts, nothing even comes out.  

If that's your definition of "conquered", power to you!

(I'm guessing not only the form, but the content would probably also apply.)

27 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Looks more to me like that sad little puppy you see, lifting his leg trying to pee on every object in public.  

Smells other dogs everywhere, tries in vain to mark his territory, but after a few little squirts, nothing even comes out.  

That is a personal attack. I will report you. Enjoy your ban. :]

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

You know oldnews:

sometimes you're a cold blooded killer.

1 hour ago, Lil B From The Pack said:

That is a personal attack. I will report you. Enjoy your ban. :]

Knock yourself out.

This is spam - and the response was merely an alternative take on imaginary 'conquered' public space.

You are mistaking white noise for something "personal", are over-reacting, and btw, spamming every forum might be more of a violation of the board rules than a peeing in public metaphor, so cut the mini-modding act and just report it - you electing to take offense doesn't make it banworthy and it's not for you to judge in any event.

4 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Knock yourself out.

This is spam - and the response was merely an alternative take on imaginary 'conquered' public space.

You are mistaking white noise for something "personal", are over-reacting, and btw, spamming every forum might be more of a violation of the board rules than a peeing in public metaphor, so cut the mini-modding act and just report it - you electing to take offense doesn't make it banworthy and it's not for you to judge in any event.

Sir please cut it out. This is blatant cyber bullying. People have died as a result of cyber bullying. You are being a classless and gutless puke right now.

22 minutes ago, Lil B From The Pack said:

Sir please cut it out. This is blatant cyber bullying. People have died as a result of cyber bullying. You are being a classless and gutless puke right now.

Not sure if you're trolling, mistaking yourself for a mod, or simply can't see the glass-houses irony of following up your protest about 'personal attacks' with comments like this.  

Ladies and gentlemen my name is shizzy shiznak, and my client did something that no man has ever done. He did what many thought it was impossible to do. He took CDC by its soul and laid it to rest. A place, what was once thought to have high standards of morality and ethics, has now been broken into pieces of yesterdays garbage for all you sewer rats to enjoy rolling around in. My client Blueberries, will forever etched its name, as the man who conquered CDC.

Thank you.

Archived