The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Kane under sex offense investigation

Toews

16 hours ago, Gstank29 said:
16 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

Those damn Kane brothers really need to get their acts together.

Do you even watch hockey....... Or is this sarcasm

16 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

No, I'm posting on a hockey message board replying to topics about hockey because I don't watch hockey.

Then you should know they aren't related.....

5 years from now....Thinking back Gstank29 thanks Intoewsables for the inspiration to create the delete button for thread comments and the keys to his fortune

Imagine if this new accuser meant to accuse Patrick Kane, but confused him with Evander because one is from Buffalo and the other plays for Buffalo.

Just the kind of thing I think of when i hear statements like ' memory problems'

Of course, it could be legitimate, but wow wouldnt that be crazy. 

Number of times the words "rape" and "rapist" occur in the first 3 pages of this thread: 3

Number of times those words occurred in the first 3 pages of the PATRICK Kane thread: 13

THAT'S what he gets for playing on a team that beat us in the playoffs.

Thema, could be that we all lived through the pages and pages of vitriol in the other thread.

Hard to believe after the numerous years I have read this board but maybe we collectively learned something.  Not how to read sarcasm but something anyway.

I am not going to comment on this at all other than commenting on the comments, because that is just fun.

5 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Thema, could be that we all lived through the pages and pages of vitriol in the other thread.

Hard to believe after the numerous years I have read this board but maybe we collectively learned something.  Not how to read sarcasm but something anyway.

I am not going to comment on this at all other than commenting on the comments, because that is just fun.

I agree; I think a lot of people here were predisposed to believe something bad about P.Kane just because of sports rivalry but when all the facts came out a lot of them realized that what happened to him could happen to just about any high profile person which is sobering.

On 12/27/2015 at 4:49 PM, Gstank29 said:

On 12/27/2015 at 4:50 PM, Intoewsables said:

No, I'm posting on a hockey message board replying to topics about hockey because I don't watch hockey.

Gstank, I think you're a great poster, you make great observations. But, holy s**t, your ability to detect sarcasm is Sheldon Cooper-esque.

Archived