The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks vs. Canucks - Friday, January 1, 2016 - 7PM PT

canucksnhl

Happy New Year!  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bieksa on his return to VAN: "Whatever happens, happens but most people know my story and how I was kind of asked to leave."

"I gave my heart & soul to the team and community & people were always great to me. I had a great time in Vancouver." 

Bieksa

giphy.gif

Kesler

joker-clap-o.gif

3 hours ago, canucksnhl said:

auk3f8.jpg

Last win vs. the Ducks:

Line-ups and stats will be updated ASAP. Most-likely after tonight.

My New Year's Resolution is to lose weight and take bigger risks. What's yours?

You can take a risk with me anytime

Bigboy

1 hour ago, Nucks780 said:

Welcome back Juice. Has he been back yet? If not I'd like to see the team give him some recognition. 

It is his first trip back. I'm expecting a near ovation for Juice. I guarantee the response will be better than the mixed reaction Kesler received. I bet there will be some Kesler ego showing through if that's the case. Maybe back to back goals after the whistle :P

I don't think McCann plays. Listen to Willie's video today.  He is preparing the media, and us, for taking 'some of the young guys' out of the lineup, and, Cracknell is back in for sure.  Sounds like McCann to me, although I might be wrong but that's what I read into it.

Archived