The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks vs. Canucks - Friday, January 1, 2016 - 7PM PT

canucksnhl

Happy New Year!  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am hoping for a spirited game, where the boys get back into form and get some wins. But I think that I am going to lower my expectations until everyone is healthy. I say a 4-1 win for the home team. 

This year I want to continue losing weight, I started in August!! Visit Canada and 3 more countries in Europe and many other things. All the best to you in 2016!!

This is a HUGE game, standings and emotions-wise. We were embarassed last game, JB was embarassed and I think we're going to see a big push-back. McCann was bullied by Getzlaf, Virtanen was injured and no one stood up for our kids. Prust and Dorsett were invisible and the rest of the team just folded. Most pathetic game by the Canucks since the 2011 SCF.

A must-win for both teams. Anaheim are going to run riot on this weak defence. Biega is going to need a huge game, this is the sort of game he'll really thrive in. 

Just don't see the Canucks winning this but lets say 3-1 Canucks.

Big "4 point" game tonight.

I say 3-1 for us; don't really care who scores, but I would like to see Horvat finally get one, he's been so bloody close lately.

Sure, give KB a really big hand, he deserves at least that. Then...skate circles around him!

Archived