The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Caducks 1, Canucks 2

TheRussianRocket.

2 minutes ago, gforce31 said:

Why is there so little activity in the PGT??? =(

Because they didn't lose.

Had the Canucks lost, you'd have a bunch of people in here saying Vey, Higgins, Weber, Bartkowski, and Desjardins suck. Those posts don't happen nearly as much when they win.

Getting a W & 2 points is certainly nice.

But I guess this is the kind of game we expect to see even when we win. Just about the same entertainment value as watching my dog licking his paw. At least he barks occasionally to keep me awake. The team right now barely growls not to mention barking -- and we can pretty much forget about having some bite for now with all the missing teeth. 

How much it will improve when we get the ailing bodies back I don't know, but at least they can start by taking Weber and Bartkowski off the ice and parking their $1M bums in the press box. Watching those two skating aimlessly like no-head chickens, leaking the puck everywhere on the ice has been steadily making the game even less fun. Now? Their play actually make my blood boil, and I don't want to get a prescription just to be able to keep watching my team.      

You see all the crappy plays Web and Bart makes at close range every night, coach. What do you think Pedan + any other Comets dman can do worse than those two?

2 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Had the Canucks lost, you'd have a bunch of people in here saying Vey, Higgins, Weber, Bartkowski, and Desjardins suck. Those posts don't happen nearly as much when they win.

oh buddy they certainly all do suck.

its because less people care about this team as its currently constructed and would rather watch paint dry.

1 minute ago, Brad Marchand said:

So you are a fan of all of the above in your post? I suppose you feel we dominated the game? We got lucky with that ridiculous lineup that includes terrible players like Higgins, Vey and Weber and our idiot coach. 

I can actually can live with with Bartkowski right now... Only barely.

Make no mistake, we won because of Marky, the posts, and hustle by Hansen and the Sedins

10 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Weber still sucks. His stupid penalty allowed Kesler to score. 

Higgins is still holding a roster spot that a younger player should have. 

Vey is still barely a servicable NHL center. 

Bartkowski is also nothing more than a plug defenseman.

7 minutes ago, Positive Canuck said:

its because less people care about this team as its currently constructed and would rather watch paint dry.

6 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

So you are a fan of all of the above in your post? I suppose you feel we dominated the game? We got lucky with that ridiculous lineup that includes terrible players like Higgins, Vey and Weber and our idiot coach. 

Make no mistake, we won because of Marky, the posts, and hustle by Hansen and the Sedins

Believe me, I'm not saying they're undeserving of criticism, especially Bartkowski and Weber, but more people tend to post in PGTs after losses. It's just the way it is now.

This game was boring.

12 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

6 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

7 minutes ago, Positive Canuck said:

You two just proved Marchand's point.

1 minute ago, Brad Marchand said:

Believe me, I'm not saying they're undeserving of criticism, especially Bartkowski and Weber, but more people tend to post in PGTs after losses. It's just the way it is now.

This game was boring.

Fair point, the sad thing is most games this year have been that way which is one reason we want more effort and grit

Boring game. Man the Ducks suck. For a team supposedly a cup contender they look as if they won't be contending for a playoff spot. The Canucks continue to play a bland, conservative style of hockey and somehow squeak out a win every so often or snag a loser point keeping them in contention in the horrible pacific division meaning they might get into the playoffs and get taken out early meaning another 1st round pick out of the top 10. Much more difficult to find a franchise center or franchise D they so desperately need if they can't draft in the top 3.

Was at the game for my first home game ever as I am from Calgary, Canucks effort for the first 2 periods were sad, the highlight for me was watching the Tim bits hockey in the intermission, 3rd period was a little more entertaining, but still a poor effort, but glad they won, it was a greasy lucky win as Anaheim carried most of the momentum, the loudest Rogers arena got was booing Kesler

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

So by your definition, if we win everyone in the lineup gets a free pass? Makes sense. 

Of course not. However, some users on CDC only seem to appear whenever we lose. I only pointed you and Positive out because you were doing just that. You two were right about Bart and Weber, however. I'm quite positive that most people on CDC are rational, level-headed thinkers, who don't succumb to the mob mentality.

Archived