The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] F Jonathan Drouin Requests Trade from TBL

Gstank29

Wow... Go from playing in the finals last June, to Stamkos potentially walking in July (just my opinion but I think it's 100% guaranteed he goes to Toronto this summer) and now Drouin requesting a trade... Tough times ahead in Tampa. 

I figured if Stevie Y could get a decent package back for Stammer, he could just continue on building around Johnson and Drouin........nevermind then.

Although, as has been said already...

Johansen in CBJ.. Duchene in COL.. Someone will bite 

1 minute ago, billabong said:

Drouin sounds like a hodgson 2.0...he whined when he got sent Down last year and now he wants out. You gotta earn your stripes kid, you're not just gonna get handed ice time and pp minutes

id stay away if I was the Canucks 

He hasn't been given a fair shot. Players worse than him are given time on Tampa's top line as the coach plays favorites. Drouin spent the entire year on Tampa's 4th line and produced despite playing with plugs and with limited minutes.

"I used to be able to make kids look bad growing up when I played against them. Now, only 20 years old and playing against men, I'm not getting things handed to me like I used to. I actually have to earn it. It's not fair that guys playing a better 200 foot game than me are getting more ice time. I demand a trade to a team that will rush my development."

5 minutes ago, Monty said:

"I used to be able to make kids look bad growing up when I played against them. Now, only 20 years old and playing against men, I'm not getting things handed to me like it used to. I actually have to earn it. It's not fair that guys playing a better 200 foot game than me are getting more ice time. I demand a trade to a team that will rush my development."

We're good at that last part

Archived