The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of January (04-08) 2016

That Ryan Johansen trade surprised me, Seth Jones is a great defenseman but I don't think that was the kind of value worth for Johansen but maybe Columbus was hurting for defensive quality.  And that Schenn/Lecavalier trade was so lopsided, LA clearly wins that one.

Polak gets a boarding major PLUS game misconduct for running Toffoli into the board.

It wasn't that much worse than McNabb's elbowing of Henrik in the head, but of course it's the LA so they get maximum return from the refs.

Toffoli eventually got up on his feet with a sneering smirk on his face and keeps playing.  

Right after that Muzzin rammed his shoulder into a linesman accidentally knocking him out. It was a clear headshot so I guess the league will suspend the linesman for 5 games.  

On 1/8/2016 at 7:12 PM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

P.K Subban announcing the starting line up for the Montreal Canadiens. (NSFW)

Jack Ass. His teammates are almost embarrassed of him. Actually not almost, they really are, look at the Captain's reaction. 

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Jack Ass. His teammates are almost embarrassed of him. Actually not almost, they really are, look at the Captain's reaction. 

I think he thought that was going to be funnier than it was.

Poor execution. And like you said, it seems like everyone's just embarrassed for him.

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I think he thought that was going to be funnier than it was.

Poor execution. And like you said, it seems like everyone's just embarrassed for him.

That's always been the thing about him. He's always been a loud mouth, attention seeking jackass.

His team mates don't like him, They didn't care to have him back when he was holding out, no one in the locker room supported the guy and they were public about it.

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

That's always been the thing about him. He's always been a loud mouth, attention seeking jackass.

His team mates don't like him, They didn't care to have him back when he was holding out, no one in the locker room supported the guy and they were public about it.

I think he's like Kesler. You like him as long as he's producing and helping you win.

Off the ice he's just arrogant and wants to be in the spotlight.

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Off the ice he's just arrogant and wants to be in the spotlight.

I don't know, I see him as more of a passionate guy who has a unique personality.

If we're talking about the off-ice P.K. Subban, he did make a $10 million donation to one the Children's Hospital in Montreal.

A good human being, who can get crazy at times.

Archived