The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 20 best countries in the world

higgyfan

9 hours ago, Warhippy said:

You're basing this off of a poll done by a place called the reputation institute or some such bull droppings.

Take one look at the real international stage and yes, we've dropped indeed.  We're still a nice place to visit, we've nice social programs and on paper we're a darling when compared to our neighbours to the south.

but it really isn't a nice place to try and live anymore, and blaming the Liberals for something like that after 2 whole months in office is really very poor.  So poor in fact I will use some real Conservative advice for you.  

If you don't like it move, or find a better job.  Don't whine about it and don't blame the management

Why? So the Liberals can tax me even more? Yes, I blame the Liberals for the pay cut I just took.  They decided I need to pay more tax because I am somewhat successful.  As I said, I would care so much it it was revenue neutral, but it isn't It will cost us all somewhere north of 2 billion dollars. 

Face it, Canada never dropped on the world stage thanks to Harper, it was a bunch of Liberal lies to help them get elected.  Give it time. When the Liberals bills come up "past due" we will all pay dearly. 

I have been arguing that Canada is #1 in thread after thread while the likes of some far lefties(i won't mention names) constantly stated the powerful Norway, Sweden and Finland were #1.

Canada baby!! Although the lefties will probably change their tune now that Trudeau is pm.

31 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I have been arguing that Canada is #1 in thread after thread while the likes of some far lefties(i won't mention names) constantly stated the powerful Norway, Sweden and Finland were #1.

Canada baby!! Although the lefties will probably change their tune now that Trudeau is pm.

Australia should be a close second.. 

6 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

A poll of their reputation abroad is not scientific.

The studies cited by these loony lefties use measurable metrics.

Archived