The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coordinated New Year's Eve attack on women in Germany

D'Angelo Russell

On 1/6/2016 at 9:38 PM, canuktravella said:

wait til they come to canada    they are savages with no morals  this problem will only get worse 

Too bad they're already here..

I saw some at my local pool nice people.. (No joke)

It should be noted that the only savages that exist in Syria and Iraq are ISIS/other terrorist groups, Syrian Rebels, and to some degree the Kurds (depends on who you ask).. everyone else is just like you and I.

Also Syria was a model Arab country up until 2011.. aside from the minor abuse here and there (but that was expected).

As someone stated most of the bad migrants are from North Africa and the rest of Africa where they have witnessed nothing but tyranny for like the last 50+ years.. so bad eggs are bound to be produced. 

On January 7, 2016 at 11:45 PM, drummer4now said:

It should be noted that the only savages that exist in Syria and Iraq are ISIS/other terrorist groups, Syrian Rebels, and to some degree the Kurds (depends on who you ask).. everyone else is just like you and I.

Also Syria was a model Arab country up until 2011.. aside from the minor abuse here and there (but that was expected).

As someone stated most of the bad migrants are from North Africa and the rest of Africa where they have witnessed nothing but tyranny for like the last 50+ years.. so bad eggs are bound to be produced. 

ya syrian and kurds are very nice for sure your probably right bout north africans regardless its a clusterf

Just now, Cowardrobertford said:

Actually Compare those that was in the old testament with other religions at that time, you'll see the difference

I am actually quite steeped in bronze age religion.There were many that were worse and many that were better. 

To which, specifically, do you refer?!?

Regardless, my comment was a retort to flinging stones at only the Quran with no regard to the glass house of many people.

4 hours ago, canuktravella said:

ya syrian and kurds are very nice for sure your probably right bout north africans regardless its a clusterf

9 hours ago, drummer4now said:

^^^^

Um..I'm not sure that you guys know what "North Africans" are. North Africans are Algerians, Moroccans, Libyans, North Sudanese, Tunisians and Egyptians. The people from there are also largely Arab, like Syria. Most of the countries in North Africa contain relatively modern cities: Marrekah, Tunis, Casablanca, Alexandria, etc... Places like Algeria and Morocco are far more free than a place like Syria. They also largely have better access to education than Syrians, who have a 20% illiteracy rate.

The North Africans have been through a lot of upheaval right now and are dealing with some serious crap (see Libya), but that pales in comparison to Syria. For example, Libya, which is in pretty bad shape as far as North African countries go, has about 15-20,000 total dead since war broke out in 2011:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Crisis_(2011%E2%80%93present)

The Syrian civil war has probably resulted in 250,000-350,000 dead. Syria is an entirely different scale of devastation.

In places like France and Germany, "North African" is largely politically correct code for Arab.

I think you're confusing North African, which refers to the Arabic countries North of the Sahara, that are still on the continent of Africa with places like the Congo, which are considered Central African.

19 minutes ago, theminister said:

I am actually quite steeped in bronze age religion.There were many that were worse and many that were better. 

To which, specifically, do you refer?!?

Regardless, my comment was a retort to flinging stones at only the Quran with no regard to the glass house of many people.

No, I have read it somewhere, and found and you may confirm to this, but their are tribes, not specifically religion, that does human sacrifice, or so consumed of lust and rape or pedophilia is seen as a norm. 

22 minutes ago, Cowardrobertford said:

No, I have read it somewhere, and found and you may confirm to this, but their are tribes, not specifically religion, that does human sacrifice, or so consumed of lust and rape or pedophilia is seen as a norm. 

Some. But, also, most accounts of that in other cultures are from the Bible itself, which quite clearly outlined that child sacrifice was common among the Jews at the time. 

I believe your original post suggested that the Old Testament was, in some way, an enlightened document for the time. I'd say it was middle of the pack. 

Regardless, the original point I would make is that these issues are not religious in nature. Or, at least, religion is only a minor part. These are cultural issues.

Blaming the Quran for the actions of men who haven't been raised to know the wrongness of this event is like blaming the Bible for the sexual assaults of US spring break. It's trash. It's what society is teaching you on the whole and that would be different from Muslim country to Muslim country. 

51 minutes ago, theminister said:

Some. But, also, most accounts of that in other cultures are from the Bible itself, which quite clearly outlined that child sacrifice was common among the Jews at the time. 

I do agree some Jews lived among other other tribes and have adapted their culture.

On the other paragraphs talking about blame and culture, I do think that culture is are influenced by beliefs and beliefs are greatly influenced by religion, even though cultures and religions are different they are connected.

I m sometimes working in a refugee Camp in germany for the german red cross...like tonight.  Most of them are nice in General . But we also had issues with some People. ..mainly male People.  But what happend New year is really worse.  If Angela Merkel really thought that only nice guys came into our country. ..Then she was brutaly Wrong. 

20 hours ago, DonLever said:

From Sidney Herald:

One of the victims of a mass sexual attack in the German city of Cologne has described the terrifying moment a mob of more than 30 angry men surrounded her and her friends and groped and robbed them during New Year's Eve celebrations.

Another woman recounted how her underpants were literally torn from her body during the apparently coordinated attacks outside the main train station in Germany's fourth-largest city around midnight on December 31.

Cologne police say they have now received more than 90 complaints of robbery and sexual assault, including two accounts of rape, at the hands of hundreds of men who targeted the young women in the crush of revellers.

City police chief Wolfgang Albers described the perpetrators as being of Arab or North African appearance, and called it "a completely new dimension of crime". The attack has shocked Germany and ignited debate about the country's refugee policy.

One of the victims, Michelle, 18, told German news channel NTV that she was with a group of 10 friends who arrived at the train station about 11pm on New Year's Eve and noticed as many as 1000 people, almost all foreign men, gathered outside in an area adjacent to the city cathedral.

Michelle said that, as she and her friends walked towards the River Rhine to watch the fireworks, there were "suddenly 20 to 30 men who surrounded us, and more and more came".

She said the men began to molest them, touching them on their legs, backs, torsos and buttocks, and attempted to reach under their clothes.  "The good thing was that we were dressed in thick clothing," she said. 

The group of friends protested, but the men didn't appear to understand German, Michelle said. "They were all foreigners," she said.

Michelle said some of her friends were screaming during the assault, which she estimated lasted for five minutes. The friends eventually formed their hands in a chain and broke free, with several of the group crying.

It was only after they escaped that they realised they had also been robbed of their mobile phones, wallets, headphones and cigarettes.

"We were not beaten, have no permanent damage, but it was disgusting and not funny," Michelle said.

Another woman, Anne, 25, told German newspaper Bild that she was waiting tables at a nightclub and went outside briefly during her break when she was attacked by a group of "Arab" men, who pulled up her dress and tore her underpants off before running away.

Another unnamed woman, aged 20, had every item of clothing torn from her body, while her friend was "abused with fingers", Bild reported.

One victim said that, such was the chaos around the train station, she feared she could be killed or raped and "nobody would notice", Reuters reported.

The woman said she and her friend were walking past the train station when they were surrounded by a group of men who "touched us everywhere" and "grabbed between our legs".

"I thought to myself that if we stay here in this crowd they could kill us, they could rape us and nobody would notice. I thought we simply had to accept it. There was no one around us who helped or was in a position to help. All I wanted was to get out," the woman said.

"I was scared that I wouldn't leave this crowd alive. I was scared that if someone showed up with a knife I could be raped in the middle of the street.

"I have nightmares at night and I can't sleep anymore. I am too scared to go outside on my own and of course I'm now scared to go to big cities."

German police have identified three suspects in connection with attacks, but no arrests have been made.

Police in Hamburg are now reporting similar incidents on New Year's Eve in the party area of St Pauli.

Police said they had received 53 complaints, more than half of them alleging sexual harassment, from victims aged 18 to 25 in Hamburg.

The victims appeared to have been targeted in a similar fashion to those in Cologne, and also described the attackers as being dark-skinned or appearing Arabic, police said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/they-touched-us-everywhere-victims-of-mass-sex-assault-in-cologne-describe-ordeal-20160106-gm0tmc.html#ixzz3wWwSc36l
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/they-touched-us-everywhere-victims-of-mass-sex-assault-in-cologne-describe-ordeal-20160106-gm0tmc.html#ixzz3wWwKnYLm

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/they-touched-us-everywhere-victims-of-mass-sex-assault-in-cologne-describe-ordeal-20160106-gm0tmc.html#ixzz3wWvspmg4

Three suspects identified.

what a &^@#ing joke.

6 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

I m sometimes working in a refugee Camp in germany for the german red cross...like tonight.  Most of them are nice in General . But we also had issues with some People. ..mainly male People.  But what happend New year is really worse.  If Angela Merkel really thought that only nice guys came into our country. ..Then she was brutaly Wrong. 

I do wonder about merkel. Couldn't she foresee these issues? Maybe she underestimated the task? Or she did foresee them, but just went ahead with it anyway. 

I'm not just talking about the rapes which is bad enough. How about the ISIS bomb threat in Munich which also happened on New Year's Eve? There's no proof that it was planned by "refugees" but it wouldn't be surprising either with the influx of a million with almost no vetting. 

Certainly, there were a lot of ordinary people in Canada that also questioned the wisdom of this. 

12 hours ago, theminister said:

I believe your original post suggested that the Old Testament was, in some way, an enlightened document for the time. I'd say it was middle of the pack. 

Regardless, the original point I would make is that these issues are not religious in nature. Or, at least, religion is only a minor part. These are cultural issues.

Blaming the Quran for the actions of men who haven't been raised to know the wrongness of this event is like blaming the Bible for the sexual assaults of US spring break. It's trash. It's what society is teaching you on the whole and that would be different from Muslim country to Muslim country. 

The old testament clearly bans child sacrifice. There are examples in it of Jews turning from God and participating in it. However, they are then punished for it.

16 hours ago, Electro Rock said:

Of course it's their fault, they purposely invited rape by walking around unaccompanied without a burqa!

Before that the Foreign Minister, I think, criticized the police response for not being fast enough. True story; watched it on CNN this morning straight from their mouths. I've heard of this real soft liberalism in Europe being a problem and to see it first hand - wow. And then the BBC reports Merkel threatening these animals with "potential deportation." Just do it. They're not even here for three months and they're already sexually assaulting women.This is the kind of pathetic response that eventually gets people killed.

10 hours ago, D'Angelo Russell said:

I do wonder about merkel. Couldn't she foresee these issues? Maybe she underestimated the task? Or she did foresee them, but just went ahead with it anyway. 

I'm not just talking about the rapes which is bad enough. How about the ISIS bomb threat in Munich which also happened on New Year's Eve? There's no proof that it was planned by "refugees" but it wouldn't be surprising either with the influx of a million with almost no vetting. 

Certainly, there were a lot of ordinary people in Canada that also questioned the wisdom of this. 

Globalists gonna global.

13 hours ago, D'Angelo Russell said:

she did in my and a lot of  my countrymens opinions too.

not sure if you have heard of the PEGIDA Movement in germany... they are called racists and nazis because they gone on the streets to demonstrate against her politics regarding refugees and that we have to many of them here.

what happend in cologne , hamburg, stuttgart,, etc. was excatly one of the things that were this movement allways concerned about. ..they were right ...sadly

other politcians warned her too.,. 

II visited the Cologne cathedral and square 24 years ago.

I don't remember seeing too many Muslim immigrants in the area at the time but even that long ago it was extremely apparent from seeing certain other European cities that they were a big problem, and in fact had been for quite some time. 

Guys, you probably can't even understand the level of despair and anger that is currently creeping through minds of people of Western Europe. Incompetence, arrogance, blindness and total stupidity - those are attributes of current "leaders". Those damned bureaucrats in the EU, this b*tch Merkel...still yapping their nonsenses about "challenges", "opportunity" etc. Those who disagree are labelled as xenophobes, racists, neonazis etc. Actually, I don't get Germans (generally, those from the former Western Germany). They are SO stigmatized by their role in WWII that they are afraid to act rationally. I have several friends in Germany - everybody knows they are in a middle of $&!# but they are just afraid to say "enough is enough". A nation of 80 million people was beaten to total and suicidal submission by political corectness. As for now (sorry Bombastik).

I live in the Czech Republic - and actually, I can't believe my own eyes. You know, as a member of the former Eastern Bloc, we were (and still are) considered somehow "lesser and "inferior" (with those from the former Eastern Germany, Poles, Slovaks, Hungarians, former Jugoslavs etc.). Not directly, of course, but you know this attitude...hey, yeah, we get your blah-blah-blah but just shut your mouth up and wait until we "sophisticated from the west" decide what is the best for you. I can't fully blame them, those 40 years of the communist tyranny made us incredibly underdeveloped. But we gained a sense to recognize a propaganda coming from those in charge (as the regime wasn't able to produce almost anything except propaganda) - and as such, people from the former Eastern Bloc countries are those who are able to see reality as they are immune to propaganda coming from the current (western) European so-called "leaders."

The problem in Western Europe is still growing, those who are responsible are doing virtually nothing to eliminate it and people there are simply being brainwashed or are afraid to do anything. So those events will repeat and repeat - until the safeties in German population will break. And then...I don't even want to think.

In short - this is going to be ugly.

Guys, I swear...DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOUR COUNTRY. LEARN A LESSON FROM THE STUPID.

Archived