The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Tanknation (accepting membership)

Stanky Legs

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You may feel those two guys are equal to the dynamic duo in Chicago, but I don't.  Many would think Buffalo is ahead of them, along with Florida too, for young core players.  I freely admit my bias though, as I hate the City of Calgary, and cheered when it flooded.  I hope their oil based economy continues to tumble and they experience the worst economic crises in Alberta's history.   If Giant aliens come to our planet, I would expect they would use Calgary to wipe their a+#@s with. Monahan is a rat face, and Goudreau is a Smurf. 

::D

Yes, I agree, they are good players, but I don't see them as elite Cup core players.  Calgary SUCKS!  GO - any team other than Calgary - GO!!! 

I'm sorry you feel that way. When my family cabin got washed out and my parents business was flooded, costing us hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses, I'm glad someone was happy. I'm sorry but that's a pathetic thing to say.

Im hate the flames more than anyone as I have to deal with their fans on a daily basis but I'm not blind to the fact that they have two young top end talents. 

Archived