The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Corey Perry and Jonathan Bernier get into a scrum

Odd.

Basically, Perry goes to the net and caused havoc around the net. Then Bernier gave him a slash and then they both went at it. Though, Perry gave a coupla good slashes back. Pretty filthy Toronto/Anaheim game.

6 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Basically, Perry goes to the net and caused havoc around the net. Then Bernier gave him a slash and then they both went at it. Though, Perry gave a coupla good slashes back. Pretty filthy Toronto/Anaheim game.

When the tough got going, did Kesler get hiding?

5 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

lol, perry is such a crybaby. 

He also got rocked by Kadri beofre Bernier chopped his leg down. I think he's a baby too, but I would have reacted similar after getting smoked and chopped.

Bit of a dink move cross checking a goalie in the neck, but so is gouging someone's calf with a goalie blade.

LOL that baby Perry showing his frustrations with getting owned by the Laffs and punked by Kadrina.

That 2nd crosscheck definitely looked suspendable, if that was a player and not a goalie that probably breaks bones.

10 hours ago, Lillooet_Hillbilly said:

wasn't it perry that got that wicked head shot against him by kadri earlier? 

Yes it was... He was looking for retribution.  What we don't see is what led up to Bernier slashing the back of Perrys legs.  The announcers say that they had something going all night. Perry is a pest, and that's putting it lightly.  We've all played against losers like him..  All that skill and he still plays like cheap shots with the best of the rats..

It was bad enough to go after a goalie but the crosscheck to the neck was what really annoyed me.  Will DOPS sit on their hands again?

IMO, Perry should get a suspension for the cross-check to the head/neck.  Just a game or two, as I don't recall a history for him to deserve more.  

Didn't think the Kadri hit was all that bad.  Kadri was down on one knee, and in the process of getting back up there was an impending collision that he braced for and Perry didn't see coming.  I don't think there was a head-shot, as Perry's chest/shoulder looked to be the primary contact area, and the elbow extension didn't appear to get him in the head either.

How this punk clown made it to the all-star game this year is insane.  I can see Gibson making it, but Perry is incredibly average this year.  Henrik deserves it more than Perry does.

Archived