The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ask One one two Anything

Master 112

1 minute ago, One one two said:

could always get a roommate, except frack roommates

It's a hassle. I don't want to have to be covering people's asses.

Plus I just got promoted to manager at work so I think I might stick around a bit longer.

6 minutes ago, Baer. said:

It's a hassle. I don't want to have to be covering people's asses.

Plus I just got promoted to manager at work so I think I might stick around a bit longer.

Yep. And for me I'm just Schizoid when it comes to living arrangements. I really want my space to be my own space.

Congrats. What do you do?

5 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

Why hasn't anyone bumped your AMA yet?

Probably it's because I'm a social gadfly. But that's ok. u can ignore me but I'm still not going away. I'll always be buzzing. &^@#ing Socrates up in this

31 minutes ago, Flume said:

Would you go on a date with me

Babe you know it. Hit up my inbox.

12 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

What does your rank/title mean?

A couple of years ago Stealth made a thread where users were asked to decide new titles for those who posted above them. I posted but no one ever chose a title for me--all the posts subsequent to mine were off-topic. And so I was given the title 'Got skipped.'

Much later Stealth posted another thread where he was handing out titles for people once again. That only lead to the 'again' being appended to my title as I guess he couldn't decide on something else to suit me.

As a middle child I'm used to this kind of stuff so no biggie i suppose. :( I'm not very memorable.

5 minutes ago, One one two said:

A couple of years ago Stealth made a thread where users were asked to decide new titles for those who posted above them. I posted but no one ever chose a title for me--all the posts subsequent to mine were off-topic. And so I was given the title 'Got skipped.'

Much later Stealth posted another thread where he was handing out titles for people once again. That only lead to the 'again' being appended to my title as I guess he couldn't decide on something else to suit me.

As a middle child I'm used to this kind of stuff so no biggie i suppose. :( I'm not very memorable.

@StealthNuck >10,000 posts over 7 years here and you don't know anything about me. :(

18 minutes ago, One one two said:

As a middle child I'm used to this kind of stuff so no biggie i guess. :( I'm not very memorable.

I remember that time we played haxball

Archived