The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Swedish police accused of covering up rampant sexual abuse at music festival

jdatb

1 hour ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

Perhaps I shouldn't bite, but people call you a bigot because you are a bigot.

You've demonstrated that on more than a few occasions. There's never a sensible argument - just "All Muslims and refugees are the same so I'll judge them collectively rather than individually like any rational person would". Complete drivel. Every single time.

Don't get me wrong - the events in Germany are horrible, and all those involved should be deported / punished. However, suggesting that every refugee is guaranteed to do the same thing is lunacy. The majority of the known offenders in Köln aren't even from Syria if I'm not mistaken.

Bigot eh? I had two white guys in my wedding party... Think on that one. You might think you know someone, but you don't. 

I am not interested in Canada becoming Germany or Sweden. Better measures need to be taken, and they aren't being. 

3 hours ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

Again, you side with the terrorists. Proven again. 

See there you go again.  here is the link to what you said there clown shoes.  Support terrorists...how very childish you are

My response.

Your reply.

My final response in that thread.

Again, hyper sensationalizing something so vile and exaggerating what really happened to try to push your point of view is not only childish, it is disgusting.  You made very concise statements, yet didn't even fact check the very link you posted as proof to verify those claims.  

Claims which were wrong.

You're a sad excuse for a human being, your posts denote you a a racist and your actions prove you to be a small minded pathetic bigot.   The truth is disgusting enough.  But to exaggerate it simply to pish your agenda is sad beyond belief.

I am above conversing with someone who would so degrade what is already a vile act to further their point of view.  good day

23 minutes ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

Bigot eh? I had two white guys in my wedding party... Think on that one. You might think you know someone, but you don't. 

I am not interested in Canada becoming Germany or Sweden. Better measures need to be taken, and they aren't being. 

We don't need to know you.  Your comments tell us who you are.  Most of us are better than conversing in a real world situation with someone who makes statements like that.

You and your 2 whole white guys...you know, the multi cultural giant you are and all that.

By the way, bigot doesn't mean racist.  Skin colour has little to do with bigotry.  Being the intellectual you are, you'd know that though

big·ot.

[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

1.a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions: 
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city" · 
[more]

synonyms: chauvinist · partisan · sectarian · racist · sexist · 

homophobe · dogmatist · jingoist

44 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

We don't need to know you.  Your comments tell us who you are.  Most of us are better than conversing in a real world situation with someone who makes statements like that.

You and your 2 whole white guys...you know, the multi cultural giant you are and all that.

By the way, bigot doesn't mean racist.  Skin colour has little to do with bigotry.  Being the intellectual you are, you'd know that though

big·ot.

[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN

1.a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions: 
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city" · 
[more]

synonyms: chauvinist · partisan · sectarian · racist · sexist · 

homophobe · dogmatist · jingoist

I'm a bigot, you are one of the many many people who are better in talking real world situation like these,

Why don't we outline what we disagree on on the topic of this thread

38 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

See there you go again.  here is the link to what you said there clown shoes.  Support terrorists...how very childish you are

My response.

Your reply.

My final response in that thread.

Again, hyper sensationalizing something so vile and exaggerating what really happened to try to push your point of view is not only childish, it is disgusting.  You made very concise statements, yet didn't even fact check the very link you posted as proof to verify those claims.  

Claims which were wrong.

You're a sad excuse for a human being, your posts denote you a a racist and your actions prove you to be a small minded pathetic bigot.   The truth is disgusting enough.  But to exaggerate it simply to pish your agenda is sad beyond belief.

I am above conversing with someone who would so degrade what is already a vile act to further their point of view.  good day

Personal attacks make poor arguments. Do you really think that millions of economic migrants into Western Europe is a good idea?  Has there been any rational discussion on how they will affect public services, local communities and economic policies?

Can it be fathomed that simply showing concern for the future way of life in the West doesn't automatically equal bigotry and hatred?

I have read speech on here about the gloriousness of multiculturalism,  but like any social system it has some serious flaws. 

In 'multiculturalist' Canada, we label our groups by ethnic background,  and treat them differently. 'First Nations', 'Quebecois' people are treated like separate cultural nations within Canada, and both Quebec and FN groups have arrangements with the government that other Canadians arent a part of.

So really, 'multiculturalism' is simply 21st century segregation, where it is different rules for different groups (ethnic/ religious backgrounds) Why can't we all be treated the same? Too idealistic,  I suppose.

There will be more incidents, but like so many of them (Rotherham comes to mind) they will be swept under the rug because 'multiculturalism' dictates that we shouldn't hold immigrants to the same standards we expect from ourselves, lest we appear to be bigoted.

15 hours ago, TheFirstLine said:

You seem boiled at these "immigrants" in every post you make. Have to let it go ... There is no such thing as a white America/Canada, keep up with the multiculturalism if you can't ADAPT you should be the one leaving.

Why do you assume when anyone talks about immigration in a negative way they are hoping for a white Canada? Is there no other race that could pose this question? What a horribly lazy post ion your part. Possible hate crime?

8 minutes ago, AlphaHoneyBadger said:

Huh? 

Mr. Ambien banned on Oct 1, 2015. AlphaHoneyBadger born on Oct 3, 2015.

Come on man. Both have the same views/love to antagonize/stir the pot/argue semantics.

At least you waited 3 days to reappear like Jesus. That was a nice touch.

8 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Mr. Ambien banned on Oct 1, 2015. AlphaHoneyBadger born on Oct 3, 2015.

Come on man. Both have the same views/love to antagonize/stir the pot/argue semantics.

At least you waited 3 days to reappear like Jesus. That was a nice touch.

Coincidentally..... or not...

Cowardrobertford

Joined - 30 Oct 2015

This after another suspected Ambien dupe account was banned.

1 hour ago, Cerridwen said:

Coincidentally..... or not...

Cowardrobertford

Joined - 30 Oct 2015

This after another suspected Ambien dupe account was banned.

I registered way longer, it was difficult to activate, phone issues

Plus if I remember, Ambien is more of a liberal persy, and an atheist, not sure if he is. And as one here have said, my writing is illiterate, and Ambien is anything but illiterate.

4 hours ago, riffraff said:

Lol still butt hurt by ambien months later.

get a life.

Not sure if poster really understands meaning of 'butt hurt' or not.:huh:

We're still here legit, he's not. 'Nuff said.

Nothing wrong with people noting similar posting styles to a previously banned poster and questionable and rather coincidental registration dates.

And apologies to those whose registration dates were just that....coincidence.

On January 12, 2016 at 3:40 PM, Mustapha said:

In 'multiculturalist' Canada, we label our groups by ethnic background,  and treat them differently. 'First Nations', 'Quebecois' people are treated like separate cultural nations within Canada, and both Quebec and FN groups have arrangements with the government that other Canadians arent a part of.

No. YOU label people by ethnic background. We are all Canadians.

On 1/11/2016 at 10:00 AM, jdatb said:

Thanks for sharing.  No surprise here.  The Muslim refugees are a protected class by society so they will do whatever they please.  Pretty soon Germany and Europe will be overrun by them if the trend continues.  Why can't Angela Merkel (who is openly inviting them in) invite a few refugees over to her place for a meal ...no better yet to stay with her..???

2 hours ago, Hugor Hill said:

No. YOU label people by ethnic background. We are all Canadians.

When Jesse Jackson leads the charge for the label "African-American", and Yuji Ichioka, another civil rights activist coins the term "Asian-American", I don't know about you but I start to see a pattern.  

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/01/31/us/african-american-favored-by-many-of-america-s-blacks.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Ichioka

Also, many ethnic groups choose to self-identify as hyphenated Canadians or Americans.

11 minutes ago, Kragar said:

When Jesse Jackson leads the charge for the label "African-American", and Yuji Ichioka, another civil rights activist coins the term "Asian-American", I don't know about you but I start to see a pattern.  

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/01/31/us/african-american-favored-by-many-of-america-s-blacks.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuji_Ichioka

Also, many ethnic groups choose to self-identify as hyphenated Canadians or Americans.

Good thing we are not in America.

Most Canadians do not identify themselves as hyphenated-Canadian. The media, on the other hand, often behaves differently.

Archived