The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin poised to pass Markus Naslund

-AJ-

With Danny's two goals tonight, he is now tied with Markus Naslund as the all-time goal scoring leader in Canucks history with 346 goals. It's incredible that even though he's more of a playmaker, he's managed to catch one of the greatest goalscorers in Canucks history. The twins are really re-writing the Canucks record books.

Props to you, Daniel!

*Note - I realize this could be a PGT thing, but I figured it was significant enough to have it's own topic.

I wish Danny could have scored 1 more earlier or 1 more during the game. So we could immediately give him a standing ovation for breaking the franchise record. Now, the Canucks will be heading on the road, I really dont hope the record breaking goal happen after the road trip. Go Canucks Go

18 minutes ago, CaptainKool said:

I wish Danny could have scored 1 more earlier or 1 more during the game. So we could immediately give him a standing ovation for breaking the franchise record. Now, the Canucks will be heading on the road, I really dont hope the record breaking goal happen after the road trip. Go Canucks Go

I say let him score piles on the road knowing full well that when he returns he'll get the standing O he earned. I mean the organization isn't going to forget about his achievement, and neither will the fans.

Just something about the stars aligning that had Daniel tying the franchise mark with Luongo in net. 

But this goal was one of the best goals I've seen Daniel score. To win the game in overtime against the all time Canucks goaltender in almost all statistical categories while retaliating to the trash talk the best best way they know how, 

Archived