The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

JAN 13, 2016 - FLORIDA LIFELESS IN CALGARY FOLLOWING BROWL WITH CANUCKS

Hugor Hill

1 hour ago, canuktravella said:

poor panthers    but jagr is a legend hes on pace for 26-30 goals 64 points as a 43 yr old thats insane  shows you how diluted and garbage the nhl has gotten    when a 43 yr old outscores most 20 yr olds and is in better shape as well. I hope he does play til hes 50 

Jagr isn't just a regular 43 year old, though. He's a  godlike Czech Republic mullet clad war machine. Wouldn't be surprised if this ageless wonder tears it up in the NHL at the age of 60.

10 hours ago, LuckyLuciano said:

Don't &^@# with the Sedin twins

Yep, karma comes knocking.

Expect all your bread to go mouldy and your cars to break down next, Floriduh.

(Sorry Lu, but getting great satisfaction out of this update)

10 hours ago, Edlerberry said:

reinhart potted a hatty the other night, don't be so ignorant

Ignorance is strength, or bliss. 

Still, Sam Bennett is a much better player than Sam Reinhart.  It's really not close as to which player makes the biggest impact on his team's success, and the gap will only grow wider as their careers progress.  Sam Reinhart may follow the Cody Hodgson route?

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Ignorance is strength, or bliss. 

Still, Sam Bennett is a much better player than Sam Reinhart.  It's really not close as to which player makes the biggest impact on his team's success, and the gap will only grow wider as their careers progress.  Sam Reinhart may follow the Cody Hodgson route?

What are you basing that off of?  Reinhart is a tremendous talent.  His IQ is off the charts.  You state Reinhart is the next cody, based on the 1 maybe two games you seen reinhart play this year?  People in Buffalo think he's a sure thing to be a star.  Especially playing along side the young talent they have. 

13 hours ago, Lionized27 said:

My guess is it was Willie Mitchell who chirped before OT. Hence the complete defensive collapse tonight. 

Doubt it, Mitchell played here with the Sedins so he should know what good people they are... I also wouldn't put too much stock into the ordeal from the Canucks vs Panthers game in being the reason the Flames smashed them.

CGY are a fast and highly skilled team and FLDA are on the tail end of a long western road trip 3 games in 5 days or something.

54 minutes ago, goblix said:

Doubt it, Mitchell played here with the Sedins so he should know what good people they are... I also wouldn't put too much stock into the ordeal from the Canucks vs Panthers game in being the reason the Flames smashed them.

CGY are a fast and highly skilled team and FLDA are on the tail end of a long western road trip 3 games in 5 days or something.

The post you quoted was partially in jest only because Willie DID play with the twins. 

I'm hearing now that what was said was something along the lines of "...why don't you just go out like Rypien did?" Which is in extremely poor taste and the reaction from the Canucks would be more than justified. 

3 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

What are you basing that off of?  Reinhart is a tremendous talent.  His IQ is off the charts.  You state Reinhart is the next cody, based on the 1 maybe two games you seen reinhart play this year?  People in Buffalo think he's a sure thing to be a star.  Especially playing along side the young talent they have. 

We thought, mostly, thought Cody was going to be great too.

On 1/14/2016 at 0:22 PM, Hugor Hill said:

Words are wind. Losing his 'career' is better.

Losing his career is a bit much, maybe he should answer the call against Pedan or Prust. Daniel showed him what he does best, now lets see Thornton do the same

On 14/01/2016 at 10:49 AM, Lionized27 said:

The post you quoted was partially in jest only because Willie DID play with the twins. 

I'm hearing now that what was said was something along the lines of "...why don't you just go out like Rypien did?" Which is in extremely poor taste and the reaction from the Canucks would be more than justified. 

I heard on the Bro and Pratt show the other morning that Thornton said to the Sedins something to the effect of, "If you two are sisters does that mean your wives have c**ks?"

18 minutes ago, Riviera82 said:

I heard on the Bro and Pratt show the other morning that Thornton said to the Sedins something to the effect of, "If you two are sisters does that mean your wives have c**ks?"

Lol I hate Thorton but I would have laughed too (Petrovic) if I was on the ice. 

3 hours ago, Riviera82 said:

That's a helluva reaction for something old and weak (sisters).

12 hours ago, LuckyLuciano said:

Lol I hate Thorton but I would have laughed too (Petrovic) if I was on the ice. 

Well yeah. I would tend more to believe this version of the story than something said about Rick Rypien, there's nothing funny about that. Even the linesman was snickering so it was probably just an off-colour comment.

Archived