The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Etem

Me16

The edition of Etem   

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love players like Emerson Etem...big, heavy, fast, skilled.  If he shows a mean streak I gonna go co-co-nuts.  

In 2-3 years time, this is going to be a tough Canucks team to play against...Horvat...Virtanen...Etem...Gaunce...Sutter...Boeser -- six large framed players who can all play the game...throw in Baertschi...Shinkaruk...Vey...(edit)-McCann as your smallish skilled players...Sedins as your senior citizen but ageless players.  Throw in a couple of knuckle draggers to round out the 13-14 forwards and this is going to be a fun team to watch.

28 minutes ago, HK Phooey said:

I love players like Emerson Etem...big, heavy, fast, skilled.  If he shows a mean streak I gonna go co-co-nuts.  

In 2-3 years time, this is going to be a tough Canucks team to play against...Horvat...Virtanen...Etem...Gaunce...Sutter...Boeser -- six large framed players who can all play the game...throw in Baertschi...Shinkaruk...Vey as your smallish skilled players...Sedins as your senior citizen but ageless players.  Throw in a couple of knuckle draggers to round out the 13 forwards and this is going to be a fun team to watch.

I agree, especially with the sedin comment.  I can totally see them playing out their contracts and then playing a year at a time with discounted contracts until they decide to hang em up.

He is a hustler and a grinding type of player which is something we have need.  Whether he score goals or not to me isn't all that important getting the puck and fighting for it I think is what we should be expecting from him as well as speed we also need.  So far he is showing all those things to me watching him play.  

From what I saw today I liked the way this line looked including Burrows who I have thought is about as useful as tits on a bull all season. The 3 of them played good and had chemistry. I think Etem looked a little confused as to where to be in the OT though, he got crossed up with Tanev a couple times, but minor, good game overall!

Archived