The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Terrorist Acts Thread

Stanky Legs

11 hours ago, Stanky Legs said:

I will post link as soon as I figure out how.

So, you don't know how to post a link, but you feel confident you can make a thread that will force people to only post terrorist related news in? Try again.

If you weren't so oblivious, you'd know it's been done before, and not only will it not stop others from posting new threads about bombings, shootings, etc., even if it did work it'd just be a thread filled with terrible things and no one would want to open it.

9 hours ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

That someone was the OP 

Sigh 

Of course it was.

:picard:

EDIT: and here it is:  The Official Terrorism Thread

And here's Deb's response:

I don't think we can do tragedy in bulk like this.  Just doesn't feel right to have a thread devoted to the cowardly acts.

Come on, Stank, you can't remember what you did a month ago and why it got locked?

5 hours ago, Toews said:

Because with separate threads at least the discussion is germane. The thread will likely end up being a Muslim bash fest. But I think that is what you are counting upon, you kicked off the thread quite nicely with "ISLAMabad". 

Oh sorry, it must be my shift key. I will fix it. I didn't even realize.

1 hour ago, elvis15 said:

Sigh 

Of course it was.

:picard:

EDIT: and here it is:  The Official Terrorism Thread

And here's Deb's response:

Come on, Stank, you can't remember what you did a month ago and why it got locked?

Oh, I meant no offense, I just thought it's better now because it's getting more frequent, like every other day. I was trying to help the mods so that clutter will be reduced.

Please do not re-create locked threads. Deb's decision to lock the first one and the reasoning for it still stands.

Also, while I appreciate the sentiment, it's not really that cluttered. If there is nothing to discuss on a particular topic it'll drop off the first page pretty fast as well.

Archived