The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Discussion) I KEPT MY KESLER JERSEY... Because,.

SilentSam

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

We don't need a slow, hulking, expensive winger on any line.  We got rid of primadonna Weiss, and (hopefully soon) hissyfitter Prust. We have faster, bigger wingers in the farm system.

so your saying rafael diaz was a good pick up?

7 minutes ago, Googlie said:

We don't need a slow, hulking, expensive winger on any line.  We got rid of primadonna Weiss, and (hopefully soon) hissyfitter Prust. We have faster, bigger wingers in the farm system.

Yes, its more fun to watch the Sedin's getting beat up game after game without any protection on their line by someone who can at least hammer home a few goals too ;)  

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

Yes, its more fun to watch the Sedin's getting beat up game after game without any protection on their line by someone who can at least hammer home a few goals too ;)  

The Twins bloody well deserve to finally have a proper winger.  Bring on BIG MILAN LUCIC - 30 goals and 300 PIMS.  

Just now, Alflives said:

The Twins bloody well deserve to finally have a proper winger.  Bring on BIG MILAN LUCIC - 30 goals and 300 PIMS.  

Alfy boy!!  I knew you'd show up! :)

we're sure to be dropping the mitts soon bucko ;)   Got my back ??

Just now, SilentSam said:

Alfy boy!!  I knew you'd show up! :)

we're sure to be dropping the mitts soon bucko ;)   Got my back ??

Your back, front, and both sides.  My gloves are already on the ice.  We'll be tossing softies over the top rop two at a time.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Your back, front, and both sides.  My gloves are already on the ice.  We'll be tossing softies over the top rop two at a time.:lol:

Hopefully the ref's (moderators) stay outta' this one..  They usually show up just as we get goin' ;) 

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Would be the slowest line in the league .... well at least Edler could join the rush, he'd have no trouble keeping up!!

Archived