The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dank became the #1 goal scorer for the Nucks...who was/is your favorite?

ShakyWalton

Dank is now the #1 scorer in Canuck history..who is your favorite?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, apollo said:

Bure isn't half the man Daniel is. 

Jumped ship when he lived in the world's greatest city... 

wow i fail to see how this effects bure's talent

or made him less watchable

you should travel a bit i think .. vancouver is great city , but the difference between how great vancouver is and other cities are

is smaller

than the difference between how much greater is was to watch bure play than it is to watch dank play  :unsure:

15 minutes ago, apollo said:

Daniel could easily have 1500 goals by now had he played in that era with such worthless goalie equipment imo. 

Daniel / Henrik > breathing air > Universe > the wheel > penicillin > water > everything  

wow you are an enthusiastic fan

perhaps a bit delusional

but oh well, this is cdc

i guess you never saw gretzky play either, he played in that era, did not get 1500 goals, and is still the all time nhl goal scoring leader

24 minutes ago, McIlhargey the Lesser said:

Linden scored at the first game I ever attended. My dad took me when I must have been five or six. He was my favourite player for a long time. Then it was the WCE that really got me even watching the Canucks. But the Sedins have been front and centre for most of my hockey watching life and it's been a treat. I went with Dank on this one.

I like your handle..I saw Jackie Mac fight many times at the Pacific Col.

34 minutes ago, apollo said:

I think the story goes,. When Bure sat down with Canuck Management to work out his best contact with us,. He was very happy and signed,. But the letch of a manager George Mcphee , had left the impression with Pavel that they were signing in USD..  But they werent. . It was CND..  and the exchange was close to, if not the same as today.. 30-40% dif.      How would you like that?

Correct me if im wrong, anyone?? 

8 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

I think the story goes,. When Bure sat down with Canuck Management to work out his best contact with us,. He was very happy and signed,. But the letch of a manager George Mcphee , had left the impression with Pavel that they were signing in USD..  But they werent. . It was CND..  and the exchange was close to, if not the same as today.. 30-40% dif.      How would you like that?

Correct me if im wrong, anyone?? 

You may be right and it all ran through Pat

For pure goal scoring, if I was to choose just "one" player it is Bure. The speed and skill he had, with that stickhandling made him an end to end threat every shift. We will have no other pure individual talent like him. 

As for all-around franchise symbols, the Sedins are right up there with Linden. Class, toughness, skill and leadership is what makes the Sedins and Linden a proud symbol of this hockey franchise. 

58 minutes ago, apollo said:

This one's for all you Pond Puppies out there :)   I do think Hank and Dan are Stellar.. But im afraid Pavel Bure reigns supreme,. Kid looked after himsef,. Every aspect of the game.. He had to.

Archived