The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin excited for third All-Star appearance

smokes

2 hours ago, Aleksander Barkov said:

I am disappoint he passed on the entrance song question. What do you guys think is his fav song? He's obviously too shy to share it with us. My guess is Childish Gambino - Heartbeat. Okay idk i just like the song i just saw it in a Max Domi highlight reel lol thought it was cool

More likely something by ABBA......

On January 26, 2016 at 9:45 PM, smokes said:

I'm a little worried that he will look bad in this years ASG. As good as a player is is, he's average at best on three on three

This is a very realistic fear haha. But maybe he'll play better without his brother? He won't be any worse than Scott, so he has that to look forward to.

PLAYERS WEARING WIGS ,FAN VOTES GOON AS CAPTAIN  AND GOALIES PLAYING WITH GUITARS , SAFE TO SAY THE NBA SLAMDUNK CLOWN SHOW HAS TAKEN OVER THE NHL SO CALLED ALL-STAR GAME ?????  MORE LIKE THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS CIRCUS, 

MY FAN VOTE = THUMBS DOWN AND A HOCKEY DISGRACE .#back2oldschool 

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CLASS CLOWN TRAINING DANNY.

2 hours ago, BoneOzone said:

PLAYERS WEARING WIGS ,FAN VOTES GOON AS CAPTAIN  AND GOALIES PLAYING WITH GUITARS , SAFE TO SAY THE NBA SLAMDUNK CLOWN SHOW HAS TAKEN OVER THE NHL SO CALLED ALL-STAR GAME ?????  MORE LIKE THE HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS CIRCUS, 

MY FAN VOTE = THUMBS DOWN AND A HOCKEY DISGRACE .#back2oldschool 

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CLASS CLOWN TRAINING DANNY.

Overreaction much? Did your gf just dump you!?

The allstars where better than I expected but I was troubled by Daniels lack of interaction with the other players.
 When you go to one of these events you are representing the NHL,Canucks and the fanbase,so you need to play the game.
He chose to keep his back to every event and pretend to be interacting with his kids. If you look there are other kids and a handler that was watching other players kids. He refused to leave the bench even after repeated gestures for him to go and take part.
 Every shot they would show him on the outside of the group at best staring off and not looking to engage. That was a total of 3 times,the rest he spent with his back to every thing.

If this was his plan,they should have sent Horvat who would have soaked up some skills from the other players. Makes me pause at to what the issue was.

Archived