The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bring Back the Flying V ?

cuporbust

Bring back Flying V ?   

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh lord no. The black jersey was just barely "ok", but the yellow one??? Sorry, I watched the team when that jersey was in use, and the only player it looked halfway decent on was Smyl; helped that he was so wide compared to his height. That yellow jersey may rank up there with the worst ever, in any league.

Bring back the '94 uniform, if any "retro" looks are going to happen

1 minute ago, arcanuck said:

Oh lord no. The black jersey was just barely "ok", but the yellow one??? Sorry, I watched the team when that jersey was in use, and the only player it looked halfway decent on was Smyl; helped that he was so wide compared to his height. That yellow jersey may rank up there with the worst ever, in any league.

Bring back the '94 uniform, if any "retro" looks are going to happen

Agreed NO YELLOW, BROWN PUKE UGLY jerseys.  Those are desert colours for heavens sakes.  Vancouver is GREEN, BLUE, AND WHITE because of the natural colours here.  

I voted yes as i mistaken it with the skate jersey. I absolutely hate the flying V jerseys. Our current ones and the skate jersey are the best ones IMHO. Id make the skate jersey a 3rd jersey and get rid of the stick in the rink (they arent bad but id rather the black skate jersey).

what if we made it (skate jersey) our playoff jerseys? Or would that just be weird to switch your jersey going into the playoffs? Lol

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Agreed NO YELLOW, BROWN PUKE UGLY jerseys.  Those are desert colours for heavens sakes.  Vancouver is GREEN, BLUE, AND WHITE because of the natural colours here.  

I disagree.  Vancouver is a city of all colours.  We are a city of rich diversity. By the way, there was no brown in the uniforms.  Home yellow was awesome and unique and it went so well with black.  I do agree though, we should stick with our current and original blue, green and white colours.

1005682_10151767721660964_73396347_n.jpg

1 hour ago, mowmac said:

Took 40 years to get it right. LEAVE THE JERSY ALONE!

Talking about the orca?

A corporate logo from the Orca Bay days is the right logo ha?

Can't ever beat black uniforms. I'm a stick and rink jersey fan but those flying skates feel like the true Canucks.

I bet you like the wording Vancouver above the diminished logo too, especially when they play IN Vancouver. Vancouverites watching a Vancouver team in Vancouver with the word Vancouver on their jersey.

3 hours ago, Me_ said:

Talking about the orca?

A corporate logo from the Orca Bay days is the right logo ha?

Can't ever beat black uniforms. I'm a stick and rink jersey fan but those flying skates feel like the true Canucks.

I bet you like the wording Vancouver above the diminished logo too, especially when they play IN Vancouver. Vancouverites watching a Vancouver team in Vancouver with the word Vancouver on their jersey.

^^^^^^ FINALLY, some common sense on this subject at CDC.

Amen.

2 hours ago, Jack Fig said:

They looked like Oh! Henry bars.

No. Just no. The flying V was the worst jersey in the history of the NHL. A certified retina-killer.

I loved the home yellows.  However, I do prefer the current/original blue, green and white colours.

Archived