The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Clendening on waivers

Mackcanuck

Claim him and take advantage of an NHL 14 glitch.

The glitch I was referring too was that I got 5 late round picks from a team by trading Yannik Weber, claiming him from waivers the trading him to the same team, then the process repeated itself 4 more times.

Just now, smokes said:

Meh I like the go as far as one can go theory, Especially in sports.

Sure but not at the expense of promising young D prospects? Which is very much what we are lacking... So you are willing to trade all the picks/prospects until there is nothing left at a push for the playoff today?

Just now, Aladeen said:

Sure but not at the expense of promising young D prospects? Which is very much what we are lacking... So you are willing to trade all the picks/prospects until there is nothing left at a push for the playoff today?

He still didn't pick a D until the second round anyways.

Just now, smokes said:

He still didn't pick a D until the second round anyways.

What are you talking about? What does that have to do with Clendening? I am referencing the fact that he was traded for Gustav Forsling in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, hobart16 said:

We need him in Utica.  Not sure if it makes sense $$ wise.  He is a definite upgrade on some of the PTO guys we have had.

Not really. Subban's playing the role of OFD in Utica with arguably a higher skill set and ceiling. We could use a potential NHL top 4 RHD prepping in Utica on their top pair but that's not Clendening.

Archived