The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Predators vs Canucks - 7PM PST - SNP

Templeton Peck

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:
PRE-GAME | Virtanen vs Predators 01.26.16
Jake Virtanen talks getting cut on the face in morning skate as the Canucks get set to play host to the Nashville Predators Tuesday night.

That won't be the last cut on the face Virtanen will be suffering it seems.

I love how he just shrugs it and says 'It's only a couple of stiches'.

1 hour ago, PredsFanFromLa said:

If rinne comes out playing like hot garbage,then it won't be hard for y'all to stop the preds from getting a 3 game win streak.he has been awful this season

Weber and Josi in that video were genuinely funny. When one of the four kids interviewed says his favorite player is Rick Nash, Weber's reaction is priceless. 

I swear the Preds have more BC players of note than Vancouver. 

If I were at the game I wouldn't be holding a sign about a puppy... My sign would be real:

My wife promised me a night with her smoking sister if any Canuck scores tonight! Please, please, please anyone of you... Please put the puck in the net.

Lol... Jk... This puppy thing could start a string of sign funnies...

Go Canucks Go!  3-2 for the good guys!

1 hour ago, cbdoubleu said:

Was a brutal way to lose against the Penguins, but that was still a road trip to be very proud of, especially considering the way everyone stepped up without Hank.

The team has responded to disappointment well all year. This is always a hard game first game back home, but I expect the Canucks to be energetic and sharp.

Yeh especially after the NHL worked so hard to take Vancouvers momentum out of the game. How many games will you win when you play against the refs also,

9 minutes ago, nom_de_plume said:

If I were at the game I wouldn't be holding a sign about a puppy... My sign would be real:

My wife promised me a night with her smoking sister if any Canuck scores tonight! Please, please, please anyone of you... Please put the puck in the net.

Lol... Jk... This puppy thing could start a string of sign funnies...

Go Canucks Go!  3-2 for the good guys!

I like your style my friend. 

1 minute ago, CaptainKool said:

Usually, we don't do so well against the Predators, hopefully the Canucks can pull out something positive and a win for tonight.

In past years,playing Nashville was like playing the Coyotes...usually low scoring,with a slight chance of it being a snoozer...I haven't seen enough of the Trotz-less Predators to form an opinion on how they currently play.

Although,they definitely have some quality players..

Archived